Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did You Pay For Your 2013?

Tags
2013 pay
132K views 256 replies 135 participants last post by  Lynette 
#1 · (Edited)
As the 2013's start rolling in, and since there's a very good chance that I'll be buying one soon, I'd like to hear what you paid for your 2013.

Please state your area.

Please state which model (LX, EX, EX-L), AWD or FWD, and whether it has Nav or DVD.

For the price: Total price including ALL fees EXCEPT actual out-of-pocket DMV fees and sales tax. Ignore trade-in allowance.

Thank you. Look forward to hearing the replies.

#170 ·
Pgh PA - 2013 EX-L 4WD, no nav or dvd, with Honda remote start and sunroof deflector, car is for my wife.

27,940, after $500 conquest cash (I have a Mustang) and the Costco Auto program. Supposed to be $200 under "invoice", with 15% off the add ons. She wanted the rust-proofing and some Hondacare (96/120k for $1180 - got the F&I woman to cut her orginal price in half, to what she said was "at cost"), and with tax, doc prep, and other b.s., we were at 32,000! Had a big down payment and that 0.9%, our payment was $400/month - only $25 more than she paid for her 2000 LX when new. That car has 188k, and she's selling that one to a co-worker. All in all, I don't think it was a bad deal....

#172 ·
2013 crv lx awd no options OTD 21,600 Took advantage of Honda loyalty for $500 and Honda finance @ .9% for $750 cash back. The rest was simple negotiation never stepped foot into the dealer until an hour before purchase. Smooth and easy. Berlin city honda south Portland Maine

#175 ·
Picked up a 2013 CRV EXL with Navigation, Cargo Mat, Cargo Cover, OEM Door Mouldings, OEM Door Edge Guards, OEM Mudguards full 4 set.

Paid 29872 OTD which included 7% tax, tag, title, all dealer fees, prep and BS. Paid cash. Never set foot inside dealer until purchase, all paperwork was done via email and fax, made no phone calls and no test drive.

#176 ·
I'm in the NoVa/MD area and I've contacted 7 dealers in the area by email. For an EX 2WD they've all given me the same OTD price range $24,495- $24,800. selling prices range from $22,050 to 23,141. And then they all adjust their destination fees and dealer/processing fees to come to those OTD prices. Is it hopeless to get then to go below $22,000? I'm mean its not really a 'deal' if everyone is pertty much selling at the same price. Is it? Will they be more willing to deal if I acutally walk into the dealership? I wanted to avoid that whole process.

#177 ·
I just picked up a 2013 EX-L w/o navigation for $26100, plus I got $750 off from American Honda for financing $15K at 0.9%. I used the Costco program and was able to work everything out over the phone so I never even went into the dealership until I picked up the car, and didn't have to do any negotiating. Highly recommended.

#181 ·
2013 cr-v ex fwd

Bought a 2013 CR-V EX FWD today in Fairfield, CA for:
$23,311.00
- $750.00 Flex (don't qualify for Loyalty/Conquest)
+ gov't fees $288.35
+ sales tax $2017.47
+ doc fee $80.00
OTD $24,946.82

Seems like a decent deal, too bad I couldn't get another $500 for Loyalty/Conquest.

#183 ·
Another twist to the price, swapped out a fully loaded 2012 EXL Navi for same 2013 EXL Navi, same color.

OTD inclusive of all costs, tag,tag,title,registration,plate swap etc was little under 5500

ordered OEM Body Side Molding set and OEM Splash Guards from bernardihonda for 230

#184 ·
2013 Polished metal metallic LX AWD. No options other than spash guards they say the put on all their cars when they arrive. $22,575 OTD. Includes $750 flex cash for 0.9% financing. From Condon Honda, Sioux City, IA. Sioux Falls , SD Honda dealer let us walk at $24,500 for EXACTLY the same vehicle.

#188 ·
I got it at D Patric Honda in Evansville. There was 500 conquest money and 500 for some 4th of July or something. I started with an offer of 27k and 27200 was the final number. Phil King was the sales guy. Real nice low key guy. I'll go back there next year for another car, if I can get the CR-V from the wife.

#187 ·
When do 2014's hit the lot???

Is it worth it to wait and purchase a 2014 if I am not in a hurry for a vehicle?
Do dealers start discounthing the 2013's soon.....or will a new 2014's price be significantly more than a new 2013 ?

I am new to purchasing a brand new vehicle so can use LOTS of guidance/advice.

#190 ·
2013 EX FWD Alabaster silver wheel locks, splash guards and door guards. door guards were black in color so I didn't have them put them on. $22510 before taxes, dest and dealer fees. 0.9% financing. purchased in MD, titled in VA. Happy with the V, but worst buying experience ever. I should have walked out so they would give me a better deal. but I was too tired to go through the hassle again. And they were running out of my color combo in the area so I had to act fast.

#191 ·
Picked up a 2013 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD last night from Lindsay Honda in Columbus, OH. OTD was $28,470 with 0.9% financing for 60 months. Also included cargo tray, all-weather floor mats and splash boards ($400 value). We shopped around like crazy and no one could come close to this offer. Had the deal in place via e-mail, confirmed over the phone and then went in to pick up the car. Very easy.

Internet Price = $27,060 which included $500 Conquest cash
- Matching down payment of $750
= $26,310

Thank you everyone for posting your successes...it was very helpful for us to see what an appropriate price would be. We are very pleased with the vehicle and price paid.

#192 ·
Purchased 2013 CR-V EX AWD (Urban Titanium) w/ Rear Spoiler, Roof Rails & Crossbars, Body side molding, mud guards, trunk tray, wheel locks, etched window VIN, including ($500 Conquest & $500 incentive). With incentives/conquest, we paid $25,258 plus tax/tags/docs (NJ). I went back and forth with dealers through their internet sales and brought best pricing up to closest dealer. Mind you this same dealer originally gave me a bottom price of $27,000 (w/ all same options) prior to me haggling through competitors internet sales divisions. They tried to sell extended warranty (not even Honda Care), from 3rd party for $2500 at first and then went down to $1200 for 7yrs/100,000 miles with $100 deductible. I when to Hyannis Honda on internet and got same deal for $780 or $885 without $100 deductible. Don't know if I got a great deal, but it felt like it in the end.

#193 ·
New CR-V

Hello everyone,

Here is the deal I made at Spring Branch Honda in Houston Texas. Unfortunately I was in an auto accident and my 2008 CR-V EX was totaled. Fortunately Liberty Mutual paid well with the better or new car rider on my policy. I ended up receiving a settlement check of $15,500! My old 2008 CR-V EX had 97,500 miles on it. They paid me $15,000 for the CR-V (they said they gave me credit for the Curt hitch and rubber mats), $1,000 for tax and title less my $500 deductible for a net check of $15,500.

I'm amazed at how well Honda vehicles hold their value. I decided to purchase a 2013 CR-V Kona Coffee EX-L with AWD. Here is the deal I made with Spring Branch Honda in Houston, Texas. They had to order the vehicle from the factory (actually they exchange one of their forthcoming CR-Vs with another dealership's CR-V before they are even manufactured) because I did not want any dealer installed options on the CR-V to muddy the waters when we made the deal. The dealership was willing to do this since they couldn't locate the exact vehicle I wanted in Texas.

27,260.09 Sales Price (I used Consumer Reports to figure out the Dealer's "Bottom Line Price". This number includes Dealer holdback amounts)
199.00 Paint/Fabric Protection (I will also be able to bring in the vehicle in two years for a free detailing).
27,459.09 Subtotal
1,716.19 0.0625
61.10 Dealers Inventory Tax
131.00 License Title Inspection
150.00 Documentary Fee
-500.00 Incentive Cash
29,017.38 Out the Door Price

This deal also includes the dealership providing me with a loaner car for one to two weeks while I wait for my new CR-V to arrive from the factory. The manufacturing date of my vehicle is 7/18 to 7/23 and it can take up to one month for delivery. That's why I really didn't argue over the "paint/fabric protection" fee. I have a rental car for 30 days but that ends on 8/2/2013. I figure I could have the Honda loaner car for up to 14 days while we wait on delivery of my new CR-V. Good luck to everyone on their deals and I hope the numbers I posted helps someone. I highly recommended working with RJ, Jackie, and Willie and Spring Branch Honda. They were all very classy to deal with.

I am now living in Texas. Does anyone know how I can change my account name? Thanks!

#196 ·
AWD LX with no options for $22,041 plus docs ($399), tax and title, OTD price $23,541. Deal contingent on financing with Honda, which is to my benefit anyway as I get the 0.9% interest which is lower than any bank will give you. There's an incentive if you own a 2003 or newer competitive vehicle, which we do. Used TrueCar as a starting point but shopped around all dealers within 100 miles and got them down $1,400 from the TrueCar price. Actually had a dealer offer to go $450 less but was too far away to bother with the hassle. I was a whisker away from buying a lightly used 2011 for $20,600. Glad I didn't now. This is a way better deal! We're in Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.