What Did You Pay For Your 2013?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Pay For Your 2013?

crv|oc Rank: Freshman

What Did You Pay For Your 2013?

As the 2013's start rolling in, and since there's a very good chance that I'll be buying one soon, I'd like to hear what you paid for your 2013.

Please state your area.

Please state which model (LX, EX, EX-L), AWD or FWD, and whether it has Nav or DVD.

For the price: Total price including ALL fees EXCEPT actual out-of-pocket DMV fees and sales tax. Ignore trade-in allowance.

Thank you. Look forward to hearing the replies.
    Last edited by HondaMann99; 09-25-2012 at 10:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    EX-L no NAV or DVD. $28,300 + $830 Destination Fee, Bay Area. I also added a Bike Rack and discounted motion/sensor alarm (not included in that price).

They were only offering about $500 off a 2012 (which I maybe could have pushed to $800), but unless it was more than $1000 less, it wasn't worth it for me to get the 2012.

I just got a quote for a 2013 CRV EX-L 2-Wheel Drive that will be arriving at a dealership one the Gulf Coast, one state away from where i live (145 miles exactly) this Monday. They told me they would be selling it to me off the truck for a complete total of $28,000 (that's with every fee & charge including the tax where I live which again is 3.50%). Now even though I'm not purchasing any extras (like extra warranties or anything else), this sounds to good to be true. What do you think?

Request the dealership to send you an email with a complete breakdown of the OTD price before you commit and drive over. Hopefully, it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by delaoliva View Post
    I just got a quote for a 2013 CRV EX-L 2-Wheel Drive that will be arriving at a dealership one the Gulf Coast, one state away from where i live (145 miles exactly) this Monday. They told me they would be selling it to me off the truck for a complete total of $28,000 (that's with every fee & charge including the tax where I live which again is 3.50%). Now even though I'm not purchasing any extras (like extra warranties or anything else), this sounds to good to be true. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by willang77 View Post
    Request the dealership to send you an email with a complete breakdown of the OTD price before you commit and drive over. Hopefully, it works out for you.
    Actually, I did ask for that. But, he called and said "you have the email that says you are out the door at $28,000 which includes all fees including your local tax of 3.50% tax" and I said "but I'm coming over here with a check for exactly $28,000 and I want to be sure you not going to start adding things on when I get there". He said bring ithe $28,000 check over, we've got a deal. My husband said, maybe he thinks if he gives us an invoice we'll shop it around locally. Maybe he doesn't trust us? Idk.
    I'm visiting friends over that way foe the rest if the week anyway, so I'm going over that way regardless. But, it doesn't sound on the up ad up does it?

Sounds too early for a 2013 to be so heavily discounted. Hope they don't do a bait and switch on you - giving you a 2012 for this price.

Quote Originally Posted by delaoliva View Post
    Actually, I did ask for that. But, he called and said "you have the email that says you are out the door at $28,000 which includes all fees including your local tax of 3.50% tax" and I said "but I'm coming over here with a check for exactly $28,000 and I want to be sure you not going to start adding things on when I get there". He said bring ithe $28,000 check over, we've got a deal. My husband said, maybe he thinks if he gives us an invoice we'll shop it around locally. Maybe he doesn't trust us? Idk.
    I'm visiting friends over that way foe the rest if the week anyway, so I'm going over that way regardless. But, it doesn't sound on the up ad up does it?

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    I would email as many dealers as you can and ask for their out the door price!! I did that in the DC region to close to 20 dealers and was quite a bit of difference in the ones that would give me an OTD price (some just stated would match) As well--if your going to buy an extended warranty--there are a few dealers that wil sell it to you for far less than what most others will---you can do it over the phone!! If you do a search on here you can find them--can't recall them off the top of my head, but its a very substantial savings!! As well check out truecars.com--supposedly they buy the info from banks and insurance companies--but prob no data for a 2013 model yet!!

I did the same as you, when I got the3 price I wanted--as we talked over the phone for the last bit--send me an email with it all--which he did!! Best, stress-free car purchase ever.
    Last edited by flames9; 09-27-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willang77 View Post
    Sounds too early for a 2013 to be so heavily discounted. Hope they don't do a bait and switch on you - giving you a 2012 for this price.
    Yep, that's what I'm thinking too. But, it won't work....I don't want or need the car bad enough. Thank you so much for your thoughts and letting me bounce this off you.

Get the dealership to send you the VIN number for this car and do a free VIN check on carfax.com. You will be able to tell if it is a 2013 CR-V from that search.

If it is coming on the truck to them next week, they will have the VIN in their system. That's what my dealership sent to me 2 weeks before the car reached them.

Adi

I just got deal on Honda CRV 2013 5DR AWD EXL AT Crystal Black for 28000 OTD. And APR 2.24.
    I also took 72 months platinum warranty extra for 1000 just to have peace of mind in case electric wires get mess up like my last car due to over heating. So total is 28000+1000 What you say it's a good deal or bad deal.
    By the way its without GPS/DVD
    Last edited by Crvvirginia; 09-30-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Additional information

12. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements