2017 Honda CR-V Pricing thread - Page 17
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Honda CR-V Pricing thread

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Sum View Post
    I was suprised to get the money off we did. When you cross shop the competition, you find that Honda really priced the CR-V better than everyone else. Even MSRP comes very close to the "best" deals you're going to get on the Ford Escape or the Toyota Rav 4. We cross shopped the Hybrid Rav 4 and the CR-V pretty hard and you have to get a pretty good deal on a Rav 4 to beat a modest deal on the 2017 CR-V.

Wife and I love the car. I think Honda hit the Civic and the CR-V out of the park.
    I agree. Honda's packaging was better for us, too, in that the features we wanted were had on the EX model. We would have had to go the RAV4 Limited to get heated seats. Other features were better, too, like low speed adaptive cruise, more horsepower, and better steering. I'm jealous some have got such low offers on this SUV yet I think this was a still good value when compared to other vehicles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Howdy Folks, Anyone from Texas get a deal on AWD Touring? I can't find anyone wanting to budge on price in TX. I see a lucky person in PA got his Touring AWD for $32,500 plus TTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dim Sum View Post
    I was suprised to get the money off we did. When you cross shop the competition, you find that Honda really priced the CR-V better than everyone else. Even MSRP comes very close to the "best" deals you're going to get on the Ford Escape or the Toyota Rav 4. We cross shopped the Hybrid Rav 4 and the CR-V pretty hard and you have to get a pretty good deal on a Rav 4 to beat a modest deal on the 2017 CR-V.

Wife and I love the car. I think Honda hit the Civic and the CR-V out of the park.
    Do you have the name of the Dealership?

I currently have an offer in NY of:

2017 CRV EXL AWD
    Selling price - 29,795
    DMV - 97.50
    Tax - 2,578.23
    Final Cost - 32,470.73

That's the best I've done so far. E-mail with other dealers to see if they can beat that.

2017 CRV EXL 2WD
    No trade/no financing.
    Price - $29274
    TX Sales Tax - $1830
    Title, License, Inspection, Doc fees - $396
    Final OTD - $31500

Quote Originally Posted by Carlicious View Post
    I currently have an offer in NY of:

2017 CRV EXL AWD
    Selling price - 29,795
    DMV - 97.50
    Tax - 2,578.23
    Final Cost - 32,470.73

That's the best I've done so far. E-mail with other dealers to see if they can beat that.
    Did you get Nav with it?
    Last edited by billyrule; 01-12-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Picked up my White Diamond EX-L 2WD on Tuesday. I live in Orange County (CA not FL ). Stopped by several dealers who all wanted at least MSRP. Decided to try Costco. The dealer they put me in touch with was willing to sell at the Costco price, which is invoice + $500. Invoice is $27,404.

Best deal I could find in the area. No haggling and the dealer was great. Now I had to get their marked up "protection" package, which included the trunk tray, wheel locks and mud guards. I also added the all weather mats. Those were discounted ~15% for being a Costco member.

I don't have the price with me but it was ~$29,8xx before tax but included everything else (destination, dmv, etc.). Out the door it was ~$32k.

Quote Originally Posted by billyrule View Post
    Did you get Nav with it?
    No nav. Other dealers have said they will beat that price if I can prove it in writing (i.e. via forwarding an e-mail) so we'll see.

c

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by vroom96 View Post
    Picked up my White Diamond EX-L 2WD on Tuesday. I live in Orange County (CA not FL ). Stopped by several dealers who all wanted at least MSRP. Decided to try Costco. The dealer they put me in touch with was willing to sell at the Costco price, which is invoice + $500. Invoice is $27,404.

Best deal I could find in the area. No haggling and the dealer was great. Now I had to get their marked up "protection" package, which included the trunk tray, wheel locks and mud guards. I also added the all weather mats. Those were discounted ~15% for being a Costco member.

I don't have the price with me but it was ~$29,8xx before tax but included everything else (destination, dmv, etc.). Out the door it was ~$32k.
    I can put you in my sheet at $29,800 + tax but if you have more exact numbers I'd be happy to put them in instead.

2017 CRV EX 2WD (White Diamond)
    Price - $27095
    CA Sales Tax - $2066
    Title, License, Inspection, Doc fees - $378
    Final OTD - $29539

I'm in Northern California.

12. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread