2017 Honda CR-V Pricing thread - Page 50
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Honda CR-V Pricing thread

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowspark01 View Post
    first post here
    took delivery of a 2017 CR-V EX 2WD last night. No options, lunar silver w/black interior.

MSRP w/destination: $27,595
    Price before tax & fees: $25,770
    Out the door ($80 doc fee + southern CA tax & DMV): $28,400

It was about $500 below invoice. This was the best I could negotiate after emailing 10 dealerships in my area and visiting a few. I could have gotten a little lower price if I took certain colors that were already on their lot, but I had to
    pre-purchase an incoming one to get the exterior/interior color combination that I wanted.
    That's a smoking deal. Care to tell us the dealership you got it from?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo86 View Post
    That's a smoking deal. Care to tell us the dealership you got it from?
    I got it from DCH Gardena Honda.

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowspark01 View Post
    I got it from DCH Gardena Honda.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm actually on the same boat about purchasing the exact same car that you just bought. Can you tell me the name of the salesperson who accepted your price offer? Congrats on your new car! I would of PM you this message but your box is full.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Thanks (Received)
    We are waiting for a best and final to come in from two other dealerships but this is the best that we have in writing at the moment - interested in thoughts from recent buyers (especially any in MA)

- Touring MSRP: 34,535
    - Invoice (excluding any hold-back): 32,557
    - Price: 32,757 (200 above invoice = 1,978 discount)
    - Doc fees: 365
    - Dealer fees: 245
    - Plates/registration/sticker: 165
    - Tax: 2070

So by my calculations, they have ~$445 in profit above invoice + any dealer hold back. Looks like there is still some room - will see how the other dealers look.

Thanks

egw
    Thanks (Received)
    So I bought mine 2017 CR-V Touring.
    MSRP: $34,635
    Sale Price: $32,291
    Sale Price w/Accessories (Splash Guard, All-Weather Mats, Cargo Tray, Hitch w/ wire harness): $33,205.52
    Doc Fee: $138
    Dealer: Piazza Honda, PA

Ray Price Honda had an attractive offer for the same model and trim @ $31,757 + $138 Doc Fees. Very responsive with e-Price.
    However, they quoted me retail for the above accessories. I'm sure there's room for negotiation...but I had already committed to the purchase by then. hey were also 1.5-2hr away. I won't mind the distance if I am certain I can close the transaction without making multiple trips. Everything needs to line up.

I only visited one dealer for test-drive. Did a request for quote with 6 dealers via email. Finalized the Buyer's Order even before I agreed to show up at the dealership to inspect, test drive, complete the contract and take delivery. Dealer was kind enough to reserve the vehicle and install the accessories without a deposit (which is an exception from what I have been told by many). I'm sure there will be better deals...but this was the best I could have done in the time I invested in the process (too much, LoL).

Joe from www.tellmethebest.com/survival provided some good advise via email when I faced some F&I challenges. (Dealer stipulated sale price was contingent on me financing with dealership. So I had to negotiate better financing rate from what I was already pre-qualified for at a CU. I also managed to have them agree that I can use my financing if they couldn't beat my pre-approved rate -- wasn't going to show up at the dealership and be locked in to a high interest loan and then refi again).

Last, thanks to S2K_Dude for compiling the price list and this forum for great market insights and sharing your experiences.

I have not bought a car in over 10 years...all in all this was a new buying experience for me in the internet age. Getting an e-Quote is only the start of the buying journey. Couldn't have done it without folks sharing their knowledge freely. Happy shopping!

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Thanks (Received)
    (I love this internet! and You folks!)
    I got a good price when telling each dealer I was "going out for bids" offered $32K for a Touring AWD. Each dealer didn't know what was going to offer.. My deal is listed on S2k_Dude great list. $32,500 and $35 OTD with Tint/Wheel locks/Mats and extra's. The Full tank of gas was nice surprise.. and they kinda matched the Honda Care service..$100 more..
    Last edited by billyrule; 02-17-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks (Received)

Match $ AWD EX-L

Thanks S2k_Dude.

You made it painless. Just walked in ask them to match a price in the middle of pack from your speadsheet. No haggling. They wanted to steal me from my more local Honda dealer.

2017 Honda CRV
    AWD EX-L $29,795
    + DOC $75

NYC Tax $2,644
    NY Waste Tires $12
    Plate Transfer $195

Thanks (Received)
    Hey SSC, sorry about my delayed response. I had a rate of similar from USAA but I didn't tell Honda that and they started with a ridiculous 5.99 percent. It seemed that they were trying to make up for my whatever I had saved. I told the F&I guy that I wasn't going to sign and that I would be back Monday with my own financing. I told him I had been preapproved for 2.75% through USAA and he "over rode" his system and gave me the same deal. (Lol I didn't even show him anything) I should have gone lower! I still decided to leave without signing, but they insisted I take the car home (no deposit) they wanted me to fall in love with the car, which I had but it wasn't the only White CRV on the market and I showed them 3 others in the area.
    In the end, we decided to sign with them, but I emailed them prior to arriving, just to make sure there were no surprises. I had also attempted to go through costco but what they showed me was higher than I was shooting for. Good luck and I hope to see deals with 6% or more off MSRP because I honestly felt I could have gotten if I had gone for 8 hours

Thanks (Received)
    Hi everyone!
    I am very NEW to honda. I am coming from 2012 Kia Forte Koup!

So I am looking for the 2017 CR-V EX AWD.
    Pricing back and forth some dealerships, my best offer so far is Sale price of 26,281(NOT INCLUDING DESTINATION OR ANY FEES) and OTD of $29,787.99.
    Is that a good deal? or should I go down more?

*** Plus, I think I can get 2016 CR-V Touring AWD with just over $30k OTD... Should I still be choosing the New 2017 CR-V EX?
    Thanks guys!!

- Jay

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay0126 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I am very NEW to honda. I am coming from 2012 Kia Forte Koup!

So I am looking for the 2017 CR-V EX AWD.
    Pricing back and forth some dealerships, my best offer so far is Sale price of 26,281(NOT INCLUDING DESTINATION OR ANY FEES) and OTD of $29,787.99.
    Is that a good deal? or should I go down more?

*** Plus, I think I can get 2016 CR-V Touring AWD with just over $30k OTD... Should I still be choosing the New 2017 CR-V EX?
    Thanks guys!!

- Jay
    The OTD price is NJ TAX and all fees included. No options or accessories. No Trade ins,

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread