Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online Owners Manual

22K views 49 replies 27 participants last post by  fishycomics 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I ordered the paper book manual off Hondas site, it is offered up for free to the original owner.

#11 ·
I just tried it and you're correct, it's not working. I'll bet they replaced the file with the new copy that likely has a different filename and forgot to update the link. At any rate, I chatted with a very nice and helpful customer service agent and they confirmed the problem and said that they'd submit the info to the website team. Hopefully it won't take too long.

#21 ·
dhowse is looking for a pdf file of the disc that you get when you buy a new CR V. It is over 600 pages. I tried to send a link but for some reason the entire left side where you can access the index and chapters isn't appearing. Maybe someone else has a disc and can send a link?

#25 ·
Same thing happened to me, I called them and they're sending me the correct books. Told me to keep the HR-V manuals.

#29 ·
I was told it should take 3 weeks for the replacement books, wrong set only took 1 week. Guess more CR-Vs are sold.

#32 ·
Just got my paper copy in the mail yesterday along with my extended Honda care warranty contract papers and cards. Guessing about 2 weeks for mine to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.