WeatherTech Mats - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WeatherTech Mats

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    All the atrguments pro and con are presented in this thread !! Take a stand. Craig

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    I have only used Weathertech and have had good luck with them.

How about the cargo area? I have heard many say the Honda version is thin and not worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by MCinBigD View Post
    How about the cargo area? I have heard many say the Honda version is thin and not worth the money.
    I have both the Honda floor mats and the cargo area tray. The cargo area one is kind of thin, but still does the job. Note that it fits correctly when the floor is in the lower position, but when you raise it up to the load flat setting, the cargo tray is no longer long enough to fill the entire area between the hatch and the seat back and can slide around. The instructions tell you that and it does store under the floor panel though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Historically I've been a weathertech guy, but with my 16 I went Honda for the mats. If anything the weathertechs on my 05 are thinner than the Honda product on the 16.

Any one got the weathertech for their 2017 CRV, if yes please upload some pictures!

The first picture on the website looks it does not cover the part under the gas paddle!!!

But only the front... i will wait until they have rear. The shipping is a little high for me for two sets i will wait until the full set is available. But good to see they are being made. I wonder how huskey floor liner match up when they come out.

I'm going to use velcro( just the "hook" half), this ought to bite into the carpet. If it don't then I'm not out much..

Just got my set from Weathertech. Much better coverage than the Honda ones. They completely cover the floor and would contain some serious spills (or melting snow).

Zando, any pics you could share of the installed driver's side mat would be great. Does it cover all of the space under the pedals?

I also just installed the Weathertech mats also. Very good fit and coverage. Dont have any pics right now...its been rainy and dark all day BUT, yes, they cover well under the gas/brake pedal...no problem. Not sure where they got the 1 picture on the site but it does cover completely under pedals.

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast