WeatherTech Mats - Page 4
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WeatherTech Mats

crv|oc Rank: Member
    For about the same price ($129 & free shipping on eBay), you can get the CRV all-weather mats (with the flashy blue logo) - front AND back - from College Hills Honda. Are the WeatherTech ones really that much better for $109 + shipping and only for the front row?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by frap View Post
    Zando, any pics you could share of the installed driver's side mat would be great. Does it cover all of the space under the pedals?
    I'm away for work, but can post photos in a week or so.

I contacted Husky today. The email reply said they would have the 2017 CR-V mats in early March.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Actually I had a photo on my phone, muddy footprints included. Indeed, it covers the part under the gas pedal as well as the dead pedal. A perfect fit. Name:  Weathertech_mat.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  84.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Zando View Post
    Actually I had a photo on my phone, muddy footprints included. Indeed, it covers the part under the gas pedal as well as the dead pedal. A perfect fit. Attachment 77338
    I love how this covers the whole thing under the pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I had a photo on my phone, muddy footprints included. Indeed, it covers the part under the gas pedal as well as the dead pedal. A perfect fit.
    Looks great! Can't really see the edges near the door, so can you tell us if the mats sits flush all the way around? I have Husky mats in my Charger and they don't sit fully flush to the side walls. Some areas sit flush, but other areas there's a gap, possibly because the edge is a little warped.

Those are just mats not liners i have mats they are good enough but liners protect the side walls as well. Some people just prefer them.

Quote Originally Posted by spongey View Post
    Looks great! Can't really see the edges near the door, so can you tell us if the mats sits flush all the way around? I have Husky mats in my Charger and they don't sit fully flush to the side walls. Some areas sit flush, but other areas there's a gap, possibly because the edge is a little warped.
    Yes, they do go all the way up the sides, and the fit is more precise than the Honda mats. For me that's worth more than getting a rear mat, especially since it's just 2 of us in the car most of the time.

Yes, they do go all the way up the sides, and the fit is more precise than the Honda mats. For me that's worth more than getting a rear mat, especially since it's just 2 of us in the car most of the time.
    Awesome! Thanks for clarifying. Looks like I may be getting these for my next car.

The picture in Zando's post sure look like the liners to me, not the mats. In checking the WeatherTech website they only list the liners as being available. I have the Honda mats right now and am not very happy with the coverage for the sloppy winter weather. I'll probably get the WeatherTech liners for the winter months and keep the Honda mats for the non-snowy months. That's the combination I used in my previous Outback.

Autogeek has the WeatherTech for $109.99 with free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by buggingout67 View Post
    Those are just mats not liners i have mats they are good enough but liners protect the side walls as well. Some people just prefer them.
    Last edited by FondyVetter; 02-15-2017 at 10:59 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast