WeatherTech Mats - Page 5
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WeatherTech Mats

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Where's the best deal for WeatherTech Mats? Amazon was really no help.. forgive me if I overlooked the best place to buy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

I got the Honda liners and really do not like the front mats as they do not cover as well as the WeatherTech liners. I'll be receiving my WeatherTech mats tomorrow.

The Honda mats went in the car last week so they are pretty new. Live in Central Arkansas and will gladly sell the Honda front mats face to face for $25 for the pair so as not to get a large shipping cost for the new owners,

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Got my weathertechs today. Fit perfect. Real happy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

It sounds like any of the 3 options (Honda, Weathertech, Husky) are good. It all depends on your personal preference and how messy your footwear gets on a typical day. You won't know how well they "wear" for a couple of years, and by then you can buy another set to make your floor look pretty again.

Can someone post a picture of the Honda all weather mats? I am trying to make a decision as to go with the Honda mats, since they include a rear mat as well, or just go with the Weathertech mats. I've read the Weathertech mats are somewhat slippery compared to the Honda mats.

Not the best pictures, but here is the installation instructions with illustration.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ins...seasonmats.pdf

Autogeek 15% off code just worked for me making the mats total w/ shipping for $99.

Went straight through autogeek.com and at the checkout screen added the following code:

Code: amazonsave15

Photos of the Honda mats with blue logo for my CRV Touring. Coverage is pretty good, decently thick mats, but they don't cover under the gas pedal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had the Honda mats and was very disappointed with the minimal coverage it provided for the drivers side so I ordered the WeatherTech liners from Autogeek on Wednesday and they arrived this morning. The coverage is so much better than the Honda product. I'll be keeping the Honda mats to use again when the winter weather is finished. I paid $109.99 w/free shipping the day before wvoi posted about the 15% discount code. I tried numerous codes that I found doing a search but none of them worked. I simply ordered one day too soon.

I swear these people work for weathertek. Once you get the Honda highwalls installed, you'll forget weathertek even existed.

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast