Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A small question: Where do you put loose change?

14K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  2017 CRV EX 
#1 ·
I just picked up my CR-V Monday. I'm very happy with it so far, especially given that my biggest complaint right now is that it doesn't seem to have a spot to organize loose change. I've spent less than an hour in the car so far, so I might have overlooked an obvious solution. Anyone have any suggestions on this topic?

#2 ·
#9 ·
I have a used medicine bottle slightly larger than a quarter. It holds a couple dozen quarters. I keep it and a Chapstick in the small section to the left of the front cup holder. Any other change is in my pocket or the jar at home. I considered the small spot below the door pull handle but used that for the wheel lug key. I also considered the lower left dash but am not using that for anything yet.

#15 ·
To follow up, I bought this model and just received it. Based on some of the reviews and the price, I was expecting it to feel a bit more cheaply made than it is. I'm also impressed that it came with a Velcro mount, which I'll definitely be using. I plan on putting it next to the USB ports.

#17 ·
Change is kept in my small zippered bag that fits nicely into the noted cubby hole as pictured above. The bag keeps it from rattling around. JimBob

#20 ·
I use a small cloth bag initially for holding sun glasses...works well and resides in the center console...I use a few plastic bins in the center console for my stuff. They stack well and keep things separate and easy to access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.