Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky or Weathertech mats?

121K views 251 replies 119 participants last post by  CAC 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Husky vs Weathertech floor mats? I've never had either one.

I see that Husky has the front and rear mats for the 2017 CRV available now for $161.95, while Weathertech has only the front mats available for $109.95. They look to be quite similar.

#176 ·
Just got my 3D Maxpider liners today. LOVE EM! They look great, fit perfect and can't beat the price. If you don't need heavy duty rubber mats, these will do the trick for most situations. Thanks tallLeroy for the suggestion and pics.

#179 ·
Thanks for all that posted on this thread. I just ordered the Husky liners front and back from Amazon for $168.23 to my door and the WeatherTech cargo liner lower position with the bumper protector direct from WeatherTech. Should have them next week when I pick up my 2017 Touring.

#180 ·
Hello,

I using weathertech floor mat liner for my truck. And really it too good and give sharp look to my truck. I'm very happy to use this. I researched husky liners vs weathertech: @bestdiybedliner.com/weathertech-vs-husky/
to take proper guidance for the best floor mat liner. And I highly recommend to you about the weathertech mat liner. You should try this once, surely, you will like it. Thanks.

#182 ·
I have the OEM all weather mats but do really like the 3D Maxpiders and may buy a set of fronts.I dislike the hard plastic design and the pickup truck like looks of the Weathertech Floorliners.

#184 ·
I’m a big Weathertech fan. Use them in all the cars and they hold up and work great. They are great protecting against road salt/chemicals on the soles of your boots/shoes. My dealer included a full set front and back when I purchased my CR-V.

Husky mats look good, too but I have no experience with them. I am happy that both products are made in the USA.

#190 ·
Yeah, that's where I got mine from. Kept waiting for rear one piece but didn't wait on it. I got 13% off because I called and told them I had been waiting for 2 mos for complete set. Very nice folks and easy to work with. Enjoy them.

#191 · (Edited)
I really want the maxpider 3d but autoanything no longer shows them for the '17?

Not having much luck finding them anywhere in stock. If anyone does please let us know.

EDIT: CANCELLED ORDER FROM fitmycar.com. NO SHIPPING NOTICE 5 DAYS LATER, CALLED THEM BACK AND 'OH WE'RE OUT OF THAT COLOR." fitmycar.com has the 3 piece set (front and rear seat rows) for $143 shipped after FIRST10 code. They're showing all colors but a customer service rep told me right now they only have black and gray.

#198 ·
Well Amazon currently only has black in stock (and only 3 right now) if that influences your decision. Personally I'd prefer black (and I have the same interior you're describing), but that is definitely a personal taste and you'll have to go with what you think is best.

#199 ·
Yeah on AutoAcc.com I think the blk ones go as soon as they get them in stock. After 2 mos of looking I guess I just got lucky. Still haven't been able to get the rear one piece mat yet but I very rarely have rear passengers. We had a lot of rain last wk and I really liked getting in the car and feet not slipping out like they did on my hard rubber deep ridged mats like the Husky or Weathertech. It's all about what works for your situation.

#201 ·
Just put in a set of WeathTech lazer cut front floor liners in my '17V...they fit fantastic and the rubber/plastic seems a bit more flexible than the set in my '12V...they are really nice

#205 ·
I've had mySandstorm Metallic EX-L for a week now and the first thing I replaced was the dealer carpet mats. I found the 3D Maxpider and ordered them from Amazon last week in black. Paid $130 for front and back with a few discounts I had. The mats look exceptional and fit perfectly. They give an upscale appearance since they don't have the customary mat "look" and seem to be of excellent quality.

I just ordered the 3D Maxpider cargo liner yesterday, so I haven't received it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.