Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Side Mirrors

Tags
mirrors side
15K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Genesis 
#1 ·
I'm a but disappointed with the electronics with the side mirrors on my touring version.
The seat settings doesn't save the mirror positions from one remote to the other.
And the mirrors do not fold in?
With the technology in this car, I can't believe this wasn't included.

#9 ·
The US model does have folding mirrors but they are not power folding mirrors.

Power Side Mirrors

The CR-V's power side mirrors are aerodynamically optimized to reduce wind noise and minimize turbulence. EX and above trims add body-colored heated side mirrors and integrated LED turn indicators. The side mirrors can be manually folded for greater convenience in tight parking situations, and include sealed hinges to further reduce wind noise. Previously, heated side mirrors with LED turn indicators were available only on Touring trims.

#11 · (Edited)
The Canadian press release for the 2017 CR-V lists:

Power Side Mirrors

The CR-V’s body-coloured heated power side mirrors are aerodynamically optimized to reduce wind noise and minimize turbulence. EX and above trims integrated LED turn indicators. The side mirrors can be manually folded for greater convenience in tight parking situations, and include sealed hinges to further reduce wind noise.

Sorry but I missed the distinction between what was being powered.

#12 ·
The power folding mirrors are usually available on the European and Asian models as they often times must fit into very tight garages and parking stalls. We often don't get them here because the need is far less in great big ol' America.

#16 ·
It's a manual process and doesn't result in more than a couple inch difference. Not worth the bother in my opinion as you'll probably forget and drive off with one folded sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.