98 crv
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 98 crv

crv|oc Rank: Member

98 crv

hey look i have a 98crv an i just noticed that when i am driving now over 20 mph it has a shake wit a slight thump in the gas peddle but stops rite after i take my foot off peddle. an i just had my tiers rotated i put the bald one on back an now i have three good tiers an one bald one Can somebody please help me

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    If there are 3 good tires and 1 bad one, you'll likely feel some shaking from the bad tire. Depending on how much tread the other tires have compared to the bad tire, there is likely enough difference in the over all tire sizes of the two tires on the rear to cause your shaking and thumping. The only way to solve this issue is to get the bad tire replaced.
    Ideally, all 4 tires should be replaced at the same time to ensure systems like 4WD or AWD will function properly. If the 3 good tires are still relatively new with a good amount of tread remaining, 1 tire should help with the issue. Again, this all depends on the tread depth of the other tires.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements