What is This?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is This?

crv|oc Rank: Member

What is This?

So I've been a DIY'er on my CRV ever since I bought it, and I'm in the process of replacing my radiator, but I ran into a hickup.

I have no Idea what this thing is, and I dont know if it hooks up to anything.

Name:  IMG_0110.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  35.8 KB

It looks like it could hook up into a plastic part on one my radiator fans, but it doesn't actually directly hook up to anything electrical.

Does anyone know what it is, and what it's supposed to hook up to?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Is this a First Gen CRV? Where does the other end of this connector lead to? Could be a cooling sensor, abs sensor...

crv|oc Rank: Sophomore
    Does your A/C work? That looks like your compressor clutch connector. At least from what I can tell, it's connected to the A/C compressor in the background. I believe that should connect to the A/C wire harness.

I recently slid into a pole, and broke the condenser and radiator; so yeah, my a/c doesn't work. This is 2002 Crv. And the connector comes from the a/c compressor.

So where should the thing be that it's supposed to connect to, is it possible that I broke that off or something?

My plans right now are to fix the radiator, and leave the condenser until the summer, but I figured it's better to hook that piece up now if I can find where it connects.

nevermind, I finally found it.

I guess it didn't break off. Thanks for the help.

7. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements