Problem with the site??? - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with the site???

crv|oc Rank: Senior
    Yikes; If 10 people have this problem and comment in this time period, there is a definite problem. Probably everyone has this problem, but have not posted due to how many already have. (no need to flog a dead horse) "Data base error". Sounds like a job for Super IT guy!!!! I tried to contact him, but I got a data base error #$&*@

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Most times when I post a pop up comes and asks me if I want to leave the page or stay on the page. What a novel concept.

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Many people make double posts because they aren't sure their post went through. Then they have to take the time to edit the second one as double post.

Quote Originally Posted by beezer View Post
    Most times when I post a pop up comes and asks me if I want to leave the page or stay on the page. What a novel concept.
    I've had that happen when the site has timed me out (10 min. doing a search) before I can complete a post. Excuse me for typing at a relaxed pace, I did not realize we were being paid by the hour. Then you lose the hole post. *&@#$

Is it just me or has it suddenly regained it's former speed? If someone noticed our thread, and fixed the site up, Thanks. If it fixed itself we will cross our fingers. If it happens again perhaps there should be a way to contact the Fixer People, so they don't have to search through the whole site for complaints. Just sayin.
    Update; I posted in "CRV site issues and website help" too so perhaps that is the the way to notify the powers to be.
    Last edited by fixer; 02-25-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: updated

Everything in Moderation Carbuff2's Avatar
    ^^^ Fixer, the site was pretty poor yesterday (Sunday 2/24/13) ...still timing out, or waiting for the server.
    Atwell "Buff" Haines
    '06 AWD CR-V, 5 speed MT!
    '07 Fit Sport, 5 speed MT!
    NJ

In theory, there is no difference between Theory and Practice. In practice, there is. - Yogi Berra

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Still lots of waiting for .... and database error today.

9. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements