no rear window washer fluid
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no rear window washer fluid

crv|oc Rank: Member

no rear window washer fluid

So today I decide to use my rear window washer and no washer fluid comes out (wiper works fine)...Front washers spray just fine...

Just curious if anyone else has had this same issue...Is this an easy fix...What could be causing it not to release washer fluid? I don't use it that often...In fact, I could probably count the number of times I've used it on one hand (car is almost 3 years old)...

I could probably live perfectly fine without it, but knowing how I am, this will bother me until it is fixed...I'm just tired of taking this car into the dealership...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    Just a thought did you check the nozzle hole ,sometimes it gets plugged with wax and dirt.I find that by putting a pin in, it clears up fine.Since you don't use it very much maybe the line from the engine to the back is dry and you need to hold or turn the button longer but don't burn out the motor.The other thing you could try is fill up the washer bottle and try the rear washer if nothing comes out and the bottle goes down then you might have a leak in the line.Good luck.
    Last edited by tcturner; 08-05-2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: adding

4. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements