2012 Hood?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 Hood?

crv|oc Rank: Member

2012 Hood?

a small plastic box fell from a shelf in my garage onto the hood of my 2012 CRV EXL. it was about 4 feet above the hood......now there is a nice little dent on the hood. Only 2000 miles and already dinged. How thin can they make the hood? It feels like beer can thick. I traded a 2003 Altima that had an aluminum hood and it never dented like that and it was hit harder.

Sort of just letting off steam, my wife laughed and said now the worry is over for the first dent. Well time to call one of those dent removal companies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Sophomore
    That sucks. If it makes you feel any better I backed into a retaining wall when my CR-V had less than 3,000 miles on it. Did $300 worth of damage. Let us know how the hood repair turns out.
    2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD in White Diamond Pearl

4. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements