Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does 2009 EX come with a bluetooth microphone?

9K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CRaVer 
#1 ·
In the space below the sunglass holder, between the map lights, is a space that looks like it's for a microphone. Does anyone know if Honda populates that space with a microphone in all 2009 CRV models, or only in the models with bluetooth/navigation?

If it's already populated can you tell me which wires on the wiring harnesses going into the radio are for the mic?

Also, on another note, does anyone know where I can find male plugs that will fit into the plugs in the Honda wiring harness? Specifically, I'm looking for the a mate to the 20-pin plug that contains the steering wheel control wiring.

#2 · (Edited)
In the space below the sunglass holder, between the map lights, is a space that looks like it's for a microphone. Does anyone know if Honda populates that space with a microphone in all 2009 CRV models, or only in the models with bluetooth/navigation?

The answer to this question is no. The microphone is only there on the model equipped with Navi.

If it's already populated can you tell me which wires on the wiring harnesses going into the radio are for the mic?

And the answer to this question is that the wiring is different for the model also.

Also, on another note, does anyone know where I can find male plugs that will fit into the plugs in the Honda wiring harness? Specifically, I'm looking for the a mate to the 20-pin plug that contains the steering wheel control wiring.
Are you talking about the coupler that comes on the sterring wheel, well behind the wheel? I'm curious, what do you need this for?

#3 ·
The EX model doesn't come with bluetooth, not even the EX-L w/navi handles bluetooth for your mobile phone.

Honda recently released the Bluetooth HandsFreeLink accessorie for any trim level CR-V 07+. This is a retrofit accessory that fits basically where the glasses holder is so you loose the place for them.

IMO $398.00 is a lot for this but the retrofit looks very very clean.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/honda_crv_accessories/07_09_crv_electronics.htm

#4 ·
found this at cnet but the guy says he is in houston

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD

GREAT VEHICLE EASE OF HANDLING NICE STYLE"

by BLUEGUY1 on July 2, 2009

Pros: LOOKS GREAT

Cons: I DID MANAGE TO GET AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH AT GOODON HONDA NORTH THROUGH A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC

Summary: MY GOOSON HONDA NORTH HAS AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH SYSTEM THAT THEY OFFER FROM A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC THAT TOOK CARE OF MY BLUETOOTH NEEDS AND ALSO GAVE ME WIRELESS STREAMING FOR MY IPOD AND IT LOOKS GREAT RIGHT OFF THE LOT BUT THIS WAS IN HOUSTON YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK AT THE DEALERSHIP IF THEY HAVE THIS OPTION RATHER THAN HAVING SOME STEREO SHOP BUTCHER YOUR CAR AND VOID YOUR WARRANTIES
THANK YOU BFTSYNC.COM
THANK YOU GOODSON HONDA

#5 ·
2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD

GREAT VEHICLE EASE OF HANDLING NICE STYLE"

by BLUEGUY1 on July 2, 2009

Pros: LOOKS GREAT

Cons: I DID MANAGE TO GET AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH AT GOODON HONDA NORTH THROUGH A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC

Summary: MY GOOSON HONDA NORTH HAS AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH SYSTEM THAT THEY OFFER FROM A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC THAT TOOK CARE OF MY BLUETOOTH NEEDS AND ALSO GAVE ME WIRELESS STREAMING FOR MY IPOD AND IT LOOKS GREAT RIGHT OFF THE LOT BUT THIS WAS IN HOUSTON YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK AT THE DEALERSHIP IF THEY HAVE THIS OPTION RATHER THAN HAVING SOME STEREO SHOP BUTCHER YOUR CAR AND VOID YOUR WARRANTIES
THANK YOU BFTSYNC.COM
THANK YOU GOODSON HONDA
Can you post some pics of what this looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.