Does 2009 EX come with a bluetooth microphone?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does 2009 EX come with a bluetooth microphone?

crv|oc Rank: Member

Does 2009 EX come with a bluetooth microphone?

In the space below the sunglass holder, between the map lights, is a space that looks like it's for a microphone. Does anyone know if Honda populates that space with a microphone in all 2009 CRV models, or only in the models with bluetooth/navigation?

If it's already populated can you tell me which wires on the wiring harnesses going into the radio are for the mic?

Also, on another note, does anyone know where I can find male plugs that will fit into the plugs in the Honda wiring harness? Specifically, I'm looking for the a mate to the 20-pin plug that contains the steering wheel control wiring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by atebit View Post
    In the space below the sunglass holder, between the map lights, is a space that looks like it's for a microphone. Does anyone know if Honda populates that space with a microphone in all 2009 CRV models, or only in the models with bluetooth/navigation?

The answer to this question is no. The microphone is only there on the model equipped with Navi.

If it's already populated can you tell me which wires on the wiring harnesses going into the radio are for the mic?

And the answer to this question is that the wiring is different for the model also.

Also, on another note, does anyone know where I can find male plugs that will fit into the plugs in the Honda wiring harness? Specifically, I'm looking for the a mate to the 20-pin plug that contains the steering wheel control wiring.
    Are you talking about the coupler that comes on the sterring wheel, well behind the wheel? I'm curious, what do you need this for?
    Last edited by tkcr; 06-28-2009 at 05:13 PM.

crv|oc Rank: Sophomore
    The EX model doesn't come with bluetooth, not even the EX-L w/navi handles bluetooth for your mobile phone.

Honda recently released the Bluetooth HandsFreeLink accessorie for any trim level CR-V 07+. This is a retrofit accessory that fits basically where the glasses holder is so you loose the place for them.

IMO $398.00 is a lot for this but the retrofit looks very very clean.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/hon...lectronics.htm
    2008 AWD EX-L 6-speed M/T Royal Blue Pearl: Modulo Urban upper & lower grilles, Modulo Running Boards, Roof rack, Body Side Color Moldings, Stainless door sills, Fog lights, All weather mats, Cargo cover, net, & tray, Chrome exhaust finisher, Chrome foglight garnish, Gentex Homelink with blue Compass Autodimm mirror, Modulo Tailgate Spoiler, Signal turn LED Mirrors with ground LED light, rear bumper LED reflectors, LED 3rd Brake light.

Cool found this at cnet but the guy says he is in houston

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD

GREAT VEHICLE EASE OF HANDLING NICE STYLE"

by BLUEGUY1 on July 2, 2009

Pros: LOOKS GREAT

Cons: I DID MANAGE TO GET AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH AT GOODON HONDA NORTH THROUGH A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC

Summary: MY GOOSON HONDA NORTH HAS AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH SYSTEM THAT THEY OFFER FROM A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC THAT TOOK CARE OF MY BLUETOOTH NEEDS AND ALSO GAVE ME WIRELESS STREAMING FOR MY IPOD AND IT LOOKS GREAT RIGHT OFF THE LOT BUT THIS WAS IN HOUSTON YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK AT THE DEALERSHIP IF THEY HAVE THIS OPTION RATHER THAN HAVING SOME STEREO SHOP BUTCHER YOUR CAR AND VOID YOUR WARRANTIES
    THANK YOU BFTSYNC.COM
    THANK YOU GOODSON HONDA

Quote Originally Posted by CRaVer View Post
    2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD

GREAT VEHICLE EASE OF HANDLING NICE STYLE"

by BLUEGUY1 on July 2, 2009

Pros: LOOKS GREAT

Cons: I DID MANAGE TO GET AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH AT GOODON HONDA NORTH THROUGH A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC

Summary: MY GOOSON HONDA NORTH HAS AN INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH SYSTEM THAT THEY OFFER FROM A COMPANY CALLED BFTSYNC THAT TOOK CARE OF MY BLUETOOTH NEEDS AND ALSO GAVE ME WIRELESS STREAMING FOR MY IPOD AND IT LOOKS GREAT RIGHT OFF THE LOT BUT THIS WAS IN HOUSTON YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK AT THE DEALERSHIP IF THEY HAVE THIS OPTION RATHER THAN HAVING SOME STEREO SHOP BUTCHER YOUR CAR AND VOID YOUR WARRANTIES
    THANK YOU BFTSYNC.COM
    THANK YOU GOODSON HONDA
    Can you post some pics of what this looks like?

Here goes a couple of pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

8. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements