Weathertech or Honda all weather mats?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weathertech or Honda all weather mats?

crv|oc Rank: Member

Weathertech or Honda all weather mats?

Looking to get a set of all weather floor mats -- anyone have experience with either the Weathertech or Honda all-weather? The Weathertech appear to be a few dollars cheaper, but i like the way it appears Honda's second row is one piece that goes all the way across. Just curious for anyone's use of either product. i used the search function for previous posts but came up with nothing. this will go in our 2003 EX.

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

I have the Honda All-Weather mats for my 2007 CRV. I am very happy with these and how they keep things clean and are easy to rinse off. The rear mat is in one piece that goes across the entire back of the 07 CRV. I looked into the Weathertech mats before I purchased Honda's. They looked alright but wasn't completely sure if they would have an exact match to my CRV. Just didn't want to take a chance if the engineering of the mats were slightly off. However, this probably is not a big concern if any. I ordered my mats online and received a good price at www.hondafloormats.com (which is owned by a Honda Dealership). Should check out H and A to see what prices they have as well. The price that I paid beat the dealership by a wide margin. Hope this helps
    Last edited by 07CRVOWNR; 09-06-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Roger that -- I was leaning more towards the Honda mats, i've already got the cargo mat. I'll give my local dealer an opportunity to excel, if not, I'll order from H and A -- i've had great luck with them in the past.

Appreciate the input.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

I can't speak to the WeatherTech's because I have not used them but I do own the all-weather Honda mats and love them. They keep the slush and gunk in the mat area (for the most part) and they are heavy enough that they don't slip around at all.

I just got the Honda mats last week and absolutely love them.
    I ordered my extended warranty through Bernardi's in MA and they
    sent me a coupon for $30 off accessories, so I ordered the mats
    from them.

crv|oc Rank: Gold
    I have used both Honda and weathertec mats and i prefer the Honda mats for fit and the fact they don't move around. I still use the weathertecs in my Accord....i have had them for 9 years and they are a little faded but have held up pretty good abuse i have put them thru.

106 for a full set isn't so bad I remember seeing a few years ago this product it was a clear plastic which wa sticky on one side so you could cover your carpets completley if you were going to get the floor dirty for example if you go skiing

Weathertech all the way....

I just bought a 2007 CRV and immediately went on the hunt for accessories. Since my wife and 5 year old both create complete messes, I needed something to protect the new vehicle.

I have had a Weathertech trunk liner in my old Acura Integra and it has held up well for 10 years. When I take the liner out, the trunk looks brand new. So I looked at the Weathertech site to see what they had for the CRV.

I highly recommend the Weathertech cargo liner over the Honda one. It actually fits the back area better than the Honda one. Also, instead of the all season cargo mats, I went with the full liners for the front and back rows. They fit perfectly, covering the entire floor, and have a 3-4" lip on them so if liquid does get on them it won't make it's way to the carpet.

If I were you, I would visit the weathertech site and input your car info. It will show you all the products for that specific vehicle.

^^^can you post a pics installed in your car

I bought Rubber Queen mats for my 99 CR-V including a rear cargo mat. Other than the brand name, I have had no problems and they are still in service. I think I paid about $100 for the whole setup. Check em out.

http://www.rubberqueen.com/

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast