2010 CR-V Tires
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 CR-V Tires

crv|oc Rank: Member

2010 CR-V Tires

New CRV EX-L with 550 miles on it...Bridgestone Dueler tires. Vehicle chassis doesn't seem to work with these tires very well in terms of absorbing road bumps, etc and they don't have to be major bumps either....anyone have suggestions for the best tire replacement given that vehicle will be driven in warm climate all of the time?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

I think a great replacement model to look into is the Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=225
    Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
    At The Store: www.discounttire.com
    To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
    Tire Calculator
    Current Promotions
    Interactive Wheel System
    Wheels & Tires 101

Has anyone had experience with Michelins?? Dealer thinks this might help but wonder if it is worth the extra $$$ it would cost me. Let me know if you have Michelin experience on your CRV. Thanks

I have the Continental tires on my 2010. I would check if your dealer has any CRVs on their lot with those tires and give it a test drive to see if the vehicle rides differently than yours. I am not sure I would shell out the dollars it would cost to put the Michelins on not knowing for sure if it would fix the ride.
    2010 EXL 4WD
    2008 Suzuki SX4 sport

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    I agree with Bruno. I got mine with the Continentals. I read all about the Duelers and was not going to take the car if it had Duelers. See if you can swap them out for Continentals.
    2010 CR-V EX-L Navi 4wd - Taffeta White - 35% front window tint - All season mats - Cargo tray - OEM foglights - Front splash guards - Engine cover upgrade
    2002 CR-V EX 4wd - Satin Silver Metallic - 20% front window tint - Cargo tray - OEM foglights - Front splash guards
    2007 Acura MDX Tech/Ent. - Nimbus Gray - 20% front window tint - All season mats - Cargo tray

I have Michelins on my CRV and Mountaineer and 350Z......I always get their best and I swear by them. I'm 53 and have tried many brands over the years.

I just put on the michelins latitude tour and theyre smooth and nice. The quality is a lot better and i had contientials previously that lasted till 41k any other questions ill try to answer them

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    I have the Continental tires on my 2010. I would check if your dealer has any CRVs on their lot with those tires and give it a test drive to see if the vehicle rides differently than yours. I am not sure I would shell out the dollars it would cost to put the Michelins on not knowing for sure if it would fix the ride.
    u know the tire specs for the continentals? i was wondering the price of those badboys. I have those on my V and it seems pretty darn good with bumps and everything

Quote Originally Posted by GLT3745 View Post
    New CRV EX-L with 550 miles on it...Bridgestone Dueler tires. Vehicle chassis doesn't seem to work with these tires very well in terms of absorbing road bumps, etc and they don't have to be major bumps either....anyone have suggestions for the best tire replacement given that vehicle will be driven in warm climate all of the time?
    Hi. I just joined this club

have you checked the tires pressure? honda recommended 30 psi and when i checked my V the week after delivery of my V is read 38 psi on 1 side and 35 psi on the other side with my digital gauge no wonder is ride a bit harsh, after put it down to 30 psi is ride way better.

The tire pressure reads 30 psi cold which will cause them to be somewhere around 32 - 34 hot....but 30 cold is the spec. No one wants to take the Duelers in a trade-in so guess I'll run them for a while and then upgrade....if only I'd known I would have insisted on Michelins during the deal cycle. Live and learn!

12. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements