Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics Of CR-V's With RIMS!

Tags
crv pics rims w or
2M views 1K replies 405 participants last post by  TheDarkKnight 
#1 ·
im new here and i cant believe there isnt a thread like this yet.

POST AWAY!

#128 · (Edited)
wow do you really go off road with your CRV?

... :)
lol... While moose hunting in the Canadian North, in my stock V with its original BFG Touring radials, I once went in about a mile on a freshly bulldozed logging road, and that was after 2 days of steady rain. :eek:

The road ended, so I had to turn around - in the mud, lol. They were saying, back at camp, that no one could be foolish enough to go down that road. That's when I told them that I had just done it. (no moose tracks there, btw, the moose had more sense, lol :p )

No one at camp believed me that the V went in - and that it came out, lol, but, next day, the tire tracks did not lie.

Apart from some emission control parts that I found on my way back, lol, it was quite the adventure. Cost me about a grand to fix the ill placed EC stuff that Honda packs near the rear axles and which had torn off :rolleyes:

Gotta say tho, best money I've ever spent - and that's why I use the ToyAbuser nic, lol :D

#8 · (Edited)
Yeah, thats mighty agressive looking. Definalty a 5 star ride.

Ritch...

Oh yeah, if your insurance askes if you want to insure your wheels, do it. They asked me yesterday, and I said no, and last night, I broke 2 wheels and busted 2 tires. Road construction company did not merge 2 roads together right and there was a 3 inch rise from one road to the other with a sharp edge on it and I got it good. $1600 damage for 2 replacement wheels and 2 tires. Ouch!

#29 ·
Yeah, thats mighty agressive looking. Definalty a 5 star ride.

Ritch...

Oh yeah, if your insurance askes if you want to insure your wheels, do it. They asked me yesterday, and I said no, and last night, I broke 2 wheels and busted 2 tires. Road construction company did not merge 2 roads together right and there was a 3 inch rise from one road to the other with a sharp edge on it and I got it good. $1600 damage for 2 replacement wheels and 2 tires. Ouch!
Better get accustomed to dealing with that because it will happen on a regular basis with that setup. Ridiculous combo for the roads around here.

#13 ·
Those little ridges are nothing compared to what we have in NYC. Sorry about your rims.

#28 · (Edited)
Si rims:

SH rims(winter set):

i didnt had a chance of taking a pic of my other 2 set coz i used them
for less than a month...while experimenting on my suspension combo.. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.