CR-V vs Odyssey Thread.
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CR-V vs Odyssey Thread.

crv|oc Rank: Member

CR-V vs Odyssey Thread.

Can your CR-V beat the neighbor's Odyssey? Let's start the debate! The 2011 model numbers suggest a dead heat stop light to stop light

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    As i stated in my other thread, i totally kicked butt on an oddessy While in Tampa a few weeks back! Wasn't even close! I looked into the eyes of the much much older Oddessy driver, and i could sense his fear, or maybe his depends required changing!! I was certain he knew we were racing, as when one sees the finely Tuned CRV, you know it s pure racign machine, same category as the Porsche and Ferrarri's. So far my 2011 CRV is 1-0 and thats a fact! I owe my success to Downunder for the TSB update on the hesitancy problem!! Myself and my finely tuned CRV are available for photo shoots if anyone is intersted! lol

Try traction control off for the launch next time and the Odyssey driver; or any other Mini Van, will be spanked! Soccer Moms everywhere will envy the CR-V

High Jacked!

Talking

Should be noted I won this race PRIOR to installing my side moldings!! I'm sure I'm even faster now.

Quote Originally Posted by flames9 View Post
    Should be noted I won this race PRIOR to installing my side moldings!! I'm sure I'm even faster now.
    The mouldings will likely create aerodynamic down-force on the front wheels, creating a better hook-up at launch!

I'm sure if I got the rear spoiler on---I might be able to take on ur BMW!! lol What I would do for a Tim Hortons right now! I still have not recovered from our JT team choking against the Russians,lol

OT - But those Kids can really party! Got thrown off the plane in Buffalo at 6:30am!

BOT

I wonder if using fuel additives like; NOS or Super Octane Boost will give us a further edge over the Odyssey in a "STREET RACE" ?

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by flames9 View Post
    LMAO!

You guys sure need a fix. I'll get with my brother around the middle of next week and take on his Oddy. I may lose, but i don't think it will be by much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2009 CRV EX Royal Blue Pearl-16K
    1999 Civic DX HB Black Pearl-75K

One has to take into account ur racing skills and does ur CRV have the side moldings, rear spoiler??? How many Hours of Nintendo mario kart do you have under ur belt??? Or Grand theft auto??? Soo many factors to consider. lol
    Last edited by flames9; 01-08-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: poorrrr gramerrrr

12. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements