Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you pay for your cr-v...

Tags
crv pay
5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  zainuintel 
#1 ·
hi everyone,

new here to the forum. need some help to see if i'm getting a good enough deal.

I'm about to buy a 2011 cr-v ex-l with nav. walked into the dealer and after sitting down with the salesperson, they quoted me 28,400 plus tax and license. Does this seem like a good deal?

When i looked on truecar.com the best price was 27,979. So now just crunching numbers to see if this is a good deal or not.

btw, this is based in san francisco. The dealer that truecar.com said would sell for 27,979 is located about 45 mins away.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. There is a whole topic already on how much others paid for their CRV, Here it is http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1579

How many other dealers have u dealt with?? I did all my negotiating online--sent out an email to close to 20 dealers in the DC metro area and asked for their best out the door price and a breakdown of all fees! Some would deal, some would not!! Then dealt with the top 5--called them on phone to let them know I was real and dealt more online! Realize its not "free" but I got for "free" wheel locks, front mud guards and pin striping!! Was a much better way to negotiate--from the comforts of home and no urge to buy buy buy! I did better than the truecar.com price. Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.