Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Display Screen Settings and Appearance

18K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  thermgr 
#1 ·
I have a new 2015 CR-V EX AWD and noticed two things with the display screen settings that I can't figure out. 1. On the smaller I-mid screen (controlled by the buttons on the steering wheel) there is a setting to turn the Welcome Screen on or off. I do not notice a difference on the I-mid screen display in either setting. I don't know what the welcome screen is supposed to look like (I really don't think there is one) but whether I turn it on or off, nothing looks any different. 2. On the large touch screen, one of the clock settings is "Clock Location" and you can select top right, top left, bottom left, or bottom right. No matter which of these clock locations I select, the digital clock readout always remains on the top right corner of the touch screen. Has anyone else noticed these two things? Also, does anyone know how to turn off the Honda Link screen followed by the Notice/Warning screen that appears on the large touchscreen for 5-7 seconds immediately after starting the engine?

#2 ·
I think you need to turn the car off, then on again in answer to question 1, before you'll notice a difference, and I think your last question will be answered when you do this also. Question 2 will also be answered, I think, when you do the same thing. IE, you need to reboot the computer with the new settings before they take effect, but, I could be wrong.
Good luck!

#3 ·
There is no difference after turning the car off and back on again. All the other setting changes take effect immediately after changing them so this should be no different but even if they did require turning the car off and "rebooting" the display screen computer, I still see no changes when changing the welcome screen setting to off or on, or when trying to change the clock location to a different location on the large touch screen.

#4 ·
The welcome screen is the Honda "H" emblem that appears on the iMid screen as soon as the door is opened.

Reactions: MACDAD GR
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.