Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey, I have a 97 CRV and had a quick question. I'm looking to make a SRI out of flexible air duct and a cone filter, with your install, what did you do with the coolant line that goes into the stock intake? Also, any tips for installing it effectively and how did it affect your CRV?

Thanks

· Registered
    16 Posts
    Mabuhay! I'm from the Phils (ASIA)
    Hi Illegal! i'm a proud owner of a '98 1st Gen-V (not enough dough for 3rd Gen-Vs ) This is our first suv that we've just acquired last dec.'09 and we would love to keep it as long as it takes.
    We do have a slight problem with our V and hoping some great DIY help/tips from the club:

-(kenwood DPX-4010) Radio just turned off(i've checked the fused but its all good) any idea how this happened and how can i fix it DiY style?
    I also have a kenwood DPX-4020,we're planning to replace the 4010 with the 4020 but then again i'm clueless.
    So,if you dont mind, can you pretty please give us an advice on how to do this Diy style,this would be a great help for us most importantly on our savings.(illustration is a big help for a dummy like me)
    more power to cr-V family!

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey. I'm new here. I bought my wife a 2007 CR-V and she's not at all happy with the stereo. Neither am I. I see you're in Nova, where's your shop?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…