Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Adirondacks pics...

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  jimbob15 
#1 ·
Hi all,
My wife and I spent the past two days hiking several of the ADK smaller mountains...under 4000 feet...
We took a brief stop at Connery Pond and here is a pic or two of where we parked after driving several miles of beat up dirt roads.
The weather was perfect. We stayed at the Art Devlin motel...he was a ski jumper back in the day and apparently world renowned...the room was really nice and the rates very reasonable...We had such a good time.
When my wife finished d'loading the pics I'll add a few to this thread.

See less See more
#3 ·
The Adirondacks is/are??? beautiful...wait 'til you see the pics of the High Peaks from the two small...2000 foot plus a bit...peaks we climbed yesterday and today...

#5 ·
Yep...I live in Northern NY and the area is considered the "foothills" of the ADK

#9 ·
Pretty much anywhere you drive in the Lake Placid area is scenic...the roads are great and the shoulders are wide enough for stopping for pics, etc. I'm not sure about picnic spots but I've always had great luck using Google search.

#11 ·
Nope...and we don't need sherpas to summit any of our peaks...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.