Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

2007 EX-L Navi

Tags
2007 exl navi
4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Peacemaker1911 
#1 ·
Here's my 2007 EX-L Navi. So far mods are mostly interior. I have two 9.5 inch headrest screens, JVC DVD player, Memphis Components, Memphis M3 MOJO 15, Two Memphis 1000.1 amps, and Memphis wiring kit hooked to an Optima Yellow Top. Exterior mods are 24 inch Player Mega wheels 24x10 on Wanli 275/25/ZR24.

Future mods are on the way, Mugen style spoiler, Grille, and Mirrors. I am fabbing up a custom front bumper for it right now am hopfully it will be done by May.

See less See more
#9 ·
No it's not. Anything that attaches to a civic is rice, if he's fabricating his own bumper, it declassifies it from ever being a rice-rocket. He has a vision and I respect him for that. I like the one with the giant "H" as part of the bumper, but I don't know how you'd color that, if you'd make it chrome, or black, or like the rest of the bumper.

#7 ·
Here are the screens installed. It only took me about 15 minutes to install. The hard thing was finding out how to remove the A pillar trim and trying not to set off the side curtains. They came with a video signal booster which also has where you can run up to 6 monitors. Each screen has 2 video inputs so I could hook up the back up camera to it too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.