If you are a member and have an accessory you changed your mind about or have a part or something you'd like to sell to others on the forum, this is the place to do so.
If you are selling products online, via mail, Craigslist, eBay, etc. - this IS NOT the place to push your products. You can promote your products on our site, but only after contacting us to discuss an advertising deal just like so many others have done and do.
Links to Craigslist ads or Ebay auctions in posts will be deleted by the site admins/moderators.
Posts that appear to be breaking this policy, either here on the Trading Post or around the forum, will be deleted at the discretion of our staff.
*Note 1: Transactions, prices and such are all agreements made between the buyer and the seller. We are not responsible for your satisfaction. This is simply an area where you buyers and sellers can find each other and make deals on accessories or something they want to sell or buy.
*Note 2: If you want to post something For Sale in the Trading Post Forum you have to have a minimum of 20+ posts before doing so. Post count doesn't matter when replying to a post, it is only for starting a new thread. We had to add this because of spammers and other reasons. Once you hit your 20+ posts it will take up to an hour before the system will give you permission to then post in this forum.
*Note 3: Please place a FS:, WTB:, Trade: or Free: in front of the subject so that everyone knows if you are selling (FS), wanting to buy (WTB), looking to Trade for something else or have something to give away for Free with or without shipping. It should things simpler for those skimming through.
*Note 4: There will not anymore tolerance for anyone posting within a Trading Post thread with an Off-Topic comment. Either ask a question/comment about the item being sold that is productive or keep your comment to yourself. People are trying to sell their item and don't need people tossing in their $0.02 where it isn't appreciated.
*Note 5: Items that are listed for sale can be deleted at the discretion of our admins/moderators.
* Note 6: If you post something in another forum because you don't have the required 20+ post minimum then your post will be deleted and you will NOT be told why. There are too many people joining this forum just to sell something and we are too busy with other things with the site to help you circumvent the rules. We will not be answering any emails or PMs about why you can't post in this forum, the rules are very clear.
* Note 7: Please put a price that you would want for each and every item. If you truly do not know what something is worth ask or do some research. Generally a good rule of thumb for an aftermarket part is to ask for 50% of what you spent on the item. Put a picture of each item you are selling in the post. If you don't have a camera then find a picture online and use that. Everyone is always asking what something looks like or what the cost is, this would cut down on those types of questions.
* Note 8: If you do NOT meet the minimum post count and the Mods/Admins find that you were trying to pad your numbers or "post whoring" just so you can post in here, we will immediately ban you. No questions asked. We are tired of people not being able to read and follow some very simple and basic rules. If ANYONE has any questions just PM or email any Mod or Admin and we ill be more than happy to help.
* Note 9: You MUST be a member on the site for 30+ Days AND have 20+ posts on the site before being able to post something in this forum.
* Note 10: The Trading Post is for items you are selling personally. Please do not post links to items found on Ebay, Craigslist, Local Classifieds ETC.