FS 2002-2006 Honda Accessories (Running boards, roof rack, cargo net, cargo liner...)
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS 2002-2006 Honda Accessories (Running boards, roof rack, cargo net, cargo liner...)

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)

FS 2002-2006 Honda Accessories (Running boards, roof rack, cargo net, cargo liner...)

Sold my 2005 CR-V and have accessories left over:

Update: While packaging some of the stuff that sold, I found "Titanium Reverse Indiglo Gauges" replacement faces. You will need to open up your gauge cluster clear cover and overlay these faces over the existing ones. You DO NOT need to remove the needles, just slide the openings in the gauges over them needles.

They are silver faced with blue and red numbers during the day, and at night, only the blue and red numbers light up. Comes with the inverter and controller. They are brand new and have never been used. I just took them out of packaging to take pictures.

Night time appearance: https://goo.gl/photos/YzZiE8kuPCyRAuv46

$20 shipped

OEM Honda Running boards: OK condition. some aluminum oxidation, Some black paint peeled off (can be spray painted after cleaning). Includes all hardware and installation instructions. $80

OEM Honda Roof rack: OK condition. Some aluminum oxidation. Some of the bolts had to be drilled out to remove the rack. Buyer will get 8 out of 12 bolts needed. Bolts can be purchased from any hardware store. $60

Curt Hitch 12515 (class 3) with trailer harness: Good condition, virtually no rust. Was only used once and then became dead weight. Fasteners remained in the vehicle, as they are not retrievable. Buyer will have to purchase from Fastenall. $80

OEM Honda Retractable Cargo Cover: SOLD

Reverse Indiglo gauge cluster with inverter: SOLD

OEM Honda Pilot Overhead console with integrated HomeLink garage door opener buttons: SOLD

OEM Honda Subwoofer with wiring harness and switch, installation instructions: Plugs right into the radio harness with no splicing needed. Very easy upgrade, comes with complete instructions.

OEM Acura RSX windshield wiper switch stalk with variable intermittent ring: Easy way to add variably intermittent wiper delay. The circuitry is already in place, just need to replace the stalk. $60

OEM Honda CR-V SE heated outside mirror, switch and relay: SOLD

OEM Honda CR-V 6-CD in dash changer, cassette, AM/FM and XM radio: It is in like new condition. It was taken out less than a week after the vehicle was purchased in 2005, and had been sitting in the box for 11 years. Comes with the security code card. $120

OEM Honda cargo net: SOLD

OEM Honda Cargo Liner: SOLD

OEM honda CR-V Shop Manual: Few smudges on pages that were handled with dirty fingers. No missing pages. $60

AutoVent Bug Shield II: Good condition. Comes with all the hardware needed for no drill installation. Utilizes existing holes for mounting. $40

I prefer local pick up (I'm near Buffalo), or I can deliver along Buffalo - NYC route (i.e. Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Monticello, White Plains or alternate route Buffalo, Batavia, Geneseo, Corning/Elmira, Binghamton, Scranton, Wayne) second weekend of June. We travel at night (2 small children), so plan accordingly.

We frequently travel to Toronto, as well. Can deliver along the way, as well.

However, shipping is available. Buyer to pay shipping charges. Some items are pretty heavy and/or bulky. My zipcode is 14221.

I will upload pictures soon, meanwhile pictures can be viewed here

Denso Radiator SOLD

Gates upper and lower radiator hoses SOLD

Forgot that I also have OEM Soft Spare tire cover and the plug in brand new condition. It was not on the vehicle for more than 2 weeks, and has been stored in the garage. This is specific to the 2005-2016 CR-V with 16" wheels. $50

Edit 2: I accidentally dropped one of the roof rack rails and the end cap broke off. I was able to fix it by drilling into the aluminum and securing it with some corrosion resistant ceramic coated screws. It seems to hold pretty good. The rack is only rated to 75 lbs, and held my weight with no problem after the repair. Here is a pic of the repair.
    https://goo.gl/photos/kaatzsfc3nAx6jpr5
    Last edited by blueiedgod; 06-24-2016 at 08:21 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Thanks (Received)
    Interested in the cargo cover. How much would shipping be to 06606? Or what would the weight be I can look online for estimates. Thanks

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 05CRVEX View Post
    Interested in the cargo cover. How much would shipping be to 06606? Or what would the weight be I can look online for estimates. Thanks
    I'm actually planning on being in Trumbul, CT in June. If you want it shipped for arrival prior to mid June, I will weigh, and measure it to give you a shipping quote.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiedgod View Post
    I'm actually planning on being in Trumbul, CT in June. If you want it shipped for arrival prior to mid June, I will weigh, and measure it to give you a shipping quote.
    I wouldn't mind waiting if you would want to bring it on your trip and I could pick it up from you then, given you still have it.

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    Thanks (Received)
    Will the retractable cargo cover fit gen 1 ?
    Hidden Content
    1997 CRV LX AWD
    1999 Chevy Tahoe 4dr LS 2wd
    Std.Poodle,Min Poodle,Two Chins, a chihuahua named "Flea"
    *USAF 1959-1963/ J.F.K. Innaguration parade 1961.

crv|oc Rank: Junior
    Thanks (Received)
    Do you have PayPal account ?
    Hidden Content
    1997 CRV LX AWD
    1999 Chevy Tahoe 4dr LS 2wd
    Std.Poodle,Min Poodle,Two Chins, a chihuahua named "Flea"
    *USAF 1959-1963/ J.F.K. Innaguration parade 1961.

Thanks (Received)
    Hi, I'm interested in OEM Honda Roof rack: $60, Gates upper and lower radiator hoses Same reason as above, brand new in the box. $15 for both.
    Is the roof rack the two cross bars?
    I'm close to Rochester but not NY. I'm at 55960. What would be your shipped price?

Thanks,
    2002 CR-V EX 132,000

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Southwind View Post
    Do you have PayPal account ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Southwind View Post
    Will the retractable cargo cover fit gen 1 ?
    I don't think it will fit Gen 1, but I don't know for sure. Yes, I have and accept paypal.

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordroch View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in OEM Honda Roof rack: $60, Gates upper and lower radiator hoses Same reason as above, brand new in the box. $15 for both.
    Is the roof rack the two cross bars?
    I'm close to Rochester but not NY. I'm at 55960. What would be your shipped price?

Thanks,
    Yes, the roof rack is the 2 cross bars, bolts and caps.

UPS ground to Douglas, MN comes up to about $25.

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 05CRVEX View Post
    I wouldn't mind waiting if you would want to bring it on your trip and I could pick it up from you then, given you still have it.
    Now I am not sure if we are going to make it to Trumbul. We are definitely going to be in Northern Jersey the weekend of June 10-12. Not sure if you would be able to come and pick it up, or I can ship it to Bridgeport for $18.

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast