Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Window auto-open/close feature: which windows?

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  carlson03 
#1 ·
The window auto-open/close feature is the function where you press the switch button fully, let go, and the window continues to open fully. I'm a little unclear if this is supposed to work on both front windows, or just the driver's side only. The picture in the owner's manual shows both switches. But in my 2016 EX-L, only the driver's window works this way.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yes, Honda keeps us wanting for things that should be part of the package. Add to the list the Home Link for garage door openers, and turn signals on the side mirrors. Gosh, just how hard can that be???

#10 ·
Not to be insulting... but a degree in marketing from a reputable business school would, for example, answer your question. Believe me, the people at Honda are acutely aware of the features in competitors' cars and their own upscale and downscale sister brands. It is all about differentiation among models and trims with a view to catering to different client segments. They need to preserve brand, not cannibalize, differentiate, and make profit. Peter

#15 ·
Honda also has the reputation, at lot of people will buy the CRV even tho it doesn't have the auto windows up/down on passenger, android auto, remote start ---things my 16 civic have standard, I think a lot of it is because its a CRV....they have competition, but everyone I talk to who has an older CRV said they will buy that and only that....when I went looking at SUVs, it was more, "what model CRV do we want", not really brand....that's my personal opinion....I wish it had those things, but not upset and I knew about it a head of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.