Hi, All help me!!
  1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, All help me!!

erk
    crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, All help me!!

I built a car today and i wanna buy it in this week. However, I can't decide... Can anyone help me?

Hoda C-RV 4WD EX
    +
    17" 5-Spoke Chrome-Look Alloy Wheels
    Tailgate Spoiler
    Fog Lights
    Auto Day/Night Mirror with Compass
    Backup Sensors

MSRP including selected accessories: $27,643

What do you think???

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Silver
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by erk View Post
    I built a car today and i wanna buy it in this week. However, I can't decide... Can anyone help me?

Hoda C-RV 4WD EX
    +
    17" 5-Spoke Chrome-Look Alloy Wheels
    Tailgate Spoiler
    Fog Lights
    Auto Day/Night Mirror with Compass
    Backup Sensors

MSRP including selected accessories: $27,643

What do you think???
    Welcome to the forum!

Where are you located? If you fill in your location in your profile, we wouldn't have to guess as to which part of the world you are in. CR-V's vary greatly in options and design from one country to the next (as well as does the pricing).
    99 V 151k miles, 04 V 62k miles - Both red, of course.

crv|oc Rank: Silver Black Pearl's Avatar
    Thanks (Received)

Dealer Options

Assuming that you are a US buyer, which is not necessarilly a good assumption to make due to the worldwide market for the CR-V, you may be able to save some money by avoiding the dealer installed options. If you or someone you know are adept at working on cars, you could save by buying your dealer installed options off of HandA or some other internet Honda parts source. H&A advertises on this site and sells genuine Honda accessories at reduced prices. Also they have the installation instructions posted on their web site. Caution! Some of this stuff is not easy to install for novices. Check it out if you are interested:

http://www.handaccessories.com/crv07.html

Also if you are interested in extended warranties, genuine Honda Care warranties are available on the internet at prices almost half of what some dealers want.

Google Honda Care Warranties

Welcome to the club and we wish you luck with your purchase.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    The Black Pearl . . . 2007 EX, 4WD, 5AT, Nighthawk Black Pearl

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

erk
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Assuming that you are a US buyer, which is not necessarilly a good assumption to make due to the worldwide market for the CR-V, you may be able to save some money by avoiding the dealer installed options. If you or someone you know are adept at working on cars, you could save by buying your dealer installed options off of HandA or some other internet Honda parts source. H&A advertises on this site and sells genuine Honda accessories at reduced prices. Also they have the installation instructions posted on their web site. Caution! Some of this stuff is not easy to install for novices. Check it out if you are interested:

http://www.handaccessories.com/crv07.html

Also if you are interested in extended warranties, genuine Honda Care warranties are available on the internet at prices almost half of what some dealers want.

Google Honda Care Warranties

Welcome to the club and we wish you luck with your purchase.
    As you mentioned some of the stuffs are not easy to install, for example fog ligts or backup sensors..

by the way i am in columbus, oh

Thanks (Received)

Mirror is no walk in the park

I checked out the autodimming mirror and decided, I could live without one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

erk
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I checked out the autodimming mirror and decided, I could live without one.

It's important for me ..... I have one more question... can you help me to decide the color? I am thinking about white.

Thanks (Received)
    It's important for me ..... I have one more question... can you help me to decide the color? I am thinking about white.
    To get your best deal from the dealer, boil the car down to the delivered model, on the dealer's lot. Get him to take $1000 - $1,500 off of the sticker and take delivery.

Once you have the car, drive it for a while and decide which of those fancy options you really want and need.

Got to Handaaccessories, CollegeHillsHonda (your neighborhood) or Hondacuraworld.com, and order your accessories at roughly a 30% discount. The tough ones you listed can be taken to your dealer and installed, and you can pay labor only for the work - probably about 6 hours at $125 for the items you listed.

The easier ones you can do yourself. Recommended, at a minimum:

All season floor mats
    Cargo tray
    Front splash guards

About $230 delivered - install yourself.

Re: white as a color, that's a personal choice, but i would only recommend white if you plan to keep the car in the garage most of the time. Otherwise, white becomes gray over time, and looks pretty dingy.

Thanks (Received)
    ...nah, white is no good! ..neither is green, silver, black, red, or blue! Get one that is just primered, and when you come across a color you like, in a couple of years maybe, then have it painted.... :-)
    Dude, get a grip of yerself!
    ...our motor pool...

'91 Accord LX 4D AT ~168,500 miles
    '99 Odyssey EX ~92,500 miles, Prelude Turbine Style Wheels, OEM hitch, trans & P/S cooler.
    '05 CR-V EX 4WD AT ~38,500 miles, Side steps, Rear spoiler, Front bumper garnish, fogs, Sunroof deflector.
    '07 Element EX 4WD AT ~23,000 miles, SC-nose conversion, SC-console, Body Colored SC-Wheels, the perfect 4WD EX...

Thanks (Received)

Colors

I am not sure that anyone can help you with a color selection, other than yourself. But when I have truly earth shattering decisions to make, I always ask my wife. Failing in that, one may have to rely on their mother. But you asked, and by asking you have opened the door to the opinion of others. Your reply quoted my post, ergo I assume you want my opinion.

You are asking Black Pearl if you should get white? Surely you jest! White is the color of snow. I detest snow. White is a big color in weddings. I hate weddings! White is the color of appliances. Do you want to drive a Maytag? What would ever possess you to ask the Black Pearl if you should get white?

Then there is that sissy name "Taffeta White". What the hell is that? Get manly color like Nighthawk Black Pearl. Imagine yourself as a bullbat plucking mosquitos from the air, or a pirate sailing in the mighty Black Pearl defying the Royal Navy. I think you should get black. In fact you are a damned fool if you don't get black.

Actually I really wanted dark green, not offered. I like dark colors on cars but they are a pain in the keester to keep clean. I considered the dark blue, but it was so dark, I figured what the hell, I may as well get black. I always wanted black. It looks great for 8 minutes after I wash it. So you are going to get black, right? I am really going to be disappointed if you don't get black.

Now did that really help? Probably not. So what color do you like? If it is white, then get white. Carvingbarn has a white V, ask him if you should get white. He will probably tell you to get white in some other vehicle, not a real CR-V fan, but a hell of nice guy none the less.

So in summary, despite the sissy name, the Maytag aspects, the association with freezing one's keester, and thoughts of going broke paying for a party that has a 50% chance of ending in divorce, I think you should get white if you really like it.

What you really need is 2RedVs opinion. He knows more about CR-Vs than I do, and I am sure that he would steer you in the right direction. My guess is pictured below.

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pairallel View Post
    To get your best deal from the dealer, boil the car down to the delivered model, on the dealer's lot. Get him to take $1000 - $1,500 off of the sticker and take delivery.

You should be able to get $1500 or more off MSRP on any color/model you want this time of year if you're willing to contact enough dealers.

13. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast