March 3
About Texaz
Model Year:
Model:
2WD EX-L 5AT
Color:
Basque Red Pearl
Biography:
I come from Texas. Oldest of three children. Moved to AZ in 1982 after graduating a tech college. I am next in line to be Matriarch of
"The Family" in TX. Widow with one rescue Pomchi male. Hope to be moved back to TX just in time for the humid summer 2019.
Interests:
Ancestry, Vintage glass ware, and really working on solving mystery antique camera!
Retired operator at Palo Verde Nuclear Plant
Biography:
I really don't know what you want here. If I were applying for work, I would give my work history and show proof of an A.S.S. degree in Nuclear Technology.
If I were financing a large purchase, I would give proof of my credit worthiness. I am retired, so the only income I have is my late husband's social security, my pension from a 32 year job and a very nice portfolio that I have not had to use yet.
I have had 3 brand new vehicles in my life (62 yrs). A 1975 Mustang, Cherry Apple Red w/ half white vinyl top. I totaled it in six months and got a new Granada. (Nuff said about that car- which means I've had 4 new). A 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4X4, 1/2 cab and off road pkg. (never should have traded that in for my current vehicle) A 2018 CR-V EX-L.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
04-16-2019 02:16 AM
Referrals
No results to show...