CRV | OC Meet - Summer 2014
  1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CRV | OC Meet - Summer 2014

crv|oc Rank: Sophomore
    Thanks (Received)

CRV | OC Meet - Summer 2014

Anyone interested in this?

I was going to try to organize a southern Ontario meet for us Canadians, but I figure I'd throw it out there for everyone to post on...

If you're interested: post up your closest major city, and let's see how many of us are local to one another. Figure out a central area based on our proximity to one another, and those who are close to one another are welcome to make their own meet(s). I will add it to the map below.

Also, up for discussion... If we do end up meeting, what we should do? Pick a simple off road track, or some awesome route of scenery and convoy around? Maybe just coffee shop parking lot to dominate. The table is wide open.

My major city: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

CRV | OC Meet - Summer 2014 Map
    Last edited by DanScarps; 06-13-2014 at 12:12 AM.
    RD1 - Nighthawk Black - 2000 CRVtec - Motor Swap, Daily Driver, Work Vehicle, Work In Progress

Showoff/Build Thread: https://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/...00-crvtec.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements