Chicagoland members check in... - Page 5
  1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chicagoland members check in...

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)
    I have the 2018 CR-V EX. Bought it brand New...it now has under 18K miles on it. Yes...I drive alot...
    As long as you stay responsible and get the oil changed periodically, the engine will be fine. Stay up on all the maintenance and this car will last a good long time. Also, the 2018 CR-V can go 5,000 miles before the computer signals you to get an oil change.
    The one thing you should monitor, is the battery. If you have the remote-start feature on it, test it at least once per month and listen to how strong the crank is. If the engine doesn't turn over, then the battery is defective. Had to get mines replaced after my 3rd oil change.

This vehicle is definitely a keeper. I was so shocked to see how much extra stuff I can store in the spare tire compartment without placing the trunk floor up a notch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)
    Hi all. I'm a new CR-V owner, a 2016 EXL to be exact. picture is in my greetings post. while I'm here, do you guys have any tint shop recommendations in the chicagoland area?

Thanks!
    T

4. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345