Texas owners - Page 13
  1. Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home – General discussion forum for Honda CR-V

Welcome to Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home - a website dedicated to all things Honda CR-V.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda CR-V Owners Club - Home today!

Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Texas owners

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)
    Austin here. Just bought an '07 EX-L AWD. Absolutely love it so far!

Tallon

2. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonD View Post
    Austin here. Just bought an '07 EX-L AWD. Absolutely love it so far!

Tallon
    That’s great! If possible take it to a dealer or other Honda type shop for an evaluation. Finding existing unknown issues may Really help in the future. 😎
    2019 CR-V Touring, 2WD Turbocharged 1.5 L, Modern Steel Matellic, WeatherTech Floor Liner’s, Honda Rear Cargo Tray

crv|oc Rank: Freshman
    Thanks (Received)
    Any known meets in the Dallas area?
    2019 CR-V Touring, 2WD Turbocharged 1.5 L, Modern Steel Matellic, WeatherTech Floor Liner’s, Honda Rear Cargo Tray

5. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

crv|oc Rank: Member
    Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-Sky View Post
    That’s great! If possible take it to a dealer or other Honda type shop for an evaluation. Finding existing unknown issues may Really help in the future.
    I've got a great mechanic that I have taken all my cars too for years. I paid him for a full inspection before I bought it. He said no issues, and that it shouldn't need any work for a while, just fluid replacements on schedule. Overall, super happy with this car so far. Its got wear and tear on the faux leather in the interior, but it doesn't bother me as long as its mechanically sound.

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonD View Post
    I've got a great mechanic that I have taken all my cars too for years. I paid him for a full inspection before I bought it. He said no issues, and that it shouldn't need any work for a while, just fluid replacements on schedule. Overall, super happy with this car so far. Its got wear and tear on the faux leather in the interior, but it doesn't bother me as long as its mechanically sound.
    Howdy from Dallas! Welcome to the Forum! I too have a 2007 EX-L with leather. Even to this day, my CRV has such a clean aroma when I open the door. I keep a leather cleaner/protector on hand and it does help the leather to stay supple.

Please post pictures, we love looking at and appreciating our neighbors CRV's. If you desire you can also introduce your self in Greetings and Introductions where CRV owners from around the US and the globe can see your introduction.

8. Remove Advertisements
    CR-V Owners Club
    Advertisements

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213