View Profile: DeviantDave - Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Are you the administrator of the CRV board? Is that why you welcomed me? Hey, thanks for the thumbs up! Sorry for so many posts but I could not get my message in any other way.
  2. View Conversation
    Nova, she is so petite and dainty, she reminds me of Anna Pavlova and it goes with Palomino, that is her golden color.
    I can see your 50cc scooter in my mined. I use to own and ride a Suzuki TS185cc and blast down the highway going about 70 to 75 on it. It sure did vibrate at the high speed. I loved it…I was the only female out on the road on a motorcycle at that time.
  3. View Conversation
    I see the game Epona…..I brought up Epona and there it is. I had horses when I was young so I love the name since it is of Roman origin and has to do with the blessing of a horse goddess before going into battle. Like driving a car today, I tell Pavlova Palomino to be very diligent of the other horses(vehicles) around her. I pet her on the console and tell her I love her and to be mindful when we too are out on the fields (highways). Was the game with Epona anything like that? I name her after Anna Pavlova the famous Russian ballerina that was dancing across Europe and America at the turn of the century. When she is sitting next to my Chevy Nova,
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About DeviantDave

Basic Information

About DeviantDave
Model Year:
Model:
4WD EX 4AT
Color:
Electron Blue Pearl

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts