Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Deb, in my 1999 Milano Red 4WD Honda CR-V EX, somewhere in New England. With copilot Bailey Rose by my side, “Big Red” can anticipate a long, happy life, at merely 122,000 miles.

“For the past 50 years... garden center staff, garden radio & TV host, garden columnist, horticultural instructor and lecturer, horticultural consultant.

Throughout my busy life, a procession of dogs and cats has kept me grounded and joyful, appreciative of the natural world, as have my occupation and avocation.

My 11# Jack Chi, Bailey Rose, works at the garden center with me (greeter, chipmunk hunter), so our daily driver is the 1999 Milano Red 4WD Honda CR-V EX. She owns the entire backseat, outfitted with safety hammock and cushions...I am merely the chauffeur.

Despite the possibility of a new truck on our horizon, we will retain the CR-V no matter the final decision. Purchased from a coworker in 2003, with 34K on it, Big Red turns 20 in 2019... he’s part of the family!”

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.