Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is perfect except for the high miles. I test drove it today and it drove fine. I have seen others for lowers mile and lower price, but there's always something wrong with them. I'm located in SE TN.

Am I paying too much?

·
Registered
507 Posts
What are the tires and interior like? 220k is a lot of miles and I wouldn't pay > $5k for it. It would probably be okay if it's in good condition, but it could turn into a money pit quickly. So buy it at the right price if you like it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tires have a lot of life left. Interior is perfect. Everything seems perfect and I've test driven about 5 so far. It's been in the best condition. But if the price still isn't right, then I won't do it.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Does it come with service records to back up the condition?
If so, it may be worth the asking price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
$5600 is about $500 over BlueBook in my area. (Pacific NW)
Fair is listed as$4500, excellent is $6200. And that is with 220k on the odo. A lot to consider.....
I'm prone to buyer's remorse, so I'll shop longer than some do. Good luck!

·
Registered
772 Posts
$4954.00 (good) $5450.00 (very good) for 200k. Your in an area that the two of you could make a deal. These are the things that would be a deal breaker for me.

1. Original owner
2. No accidents @ all
3. When was timing belt replaced
4. Smoke free

Other than that, where will you find another one that you would be happy with ?
You have driven all of them, not any of us, if you like it BUY IT!!!!!! Good Honda of any kind will bring good money. Good luck !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts