Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: No clearance issues with 05 CRV/Element steelies on 07 crv.

I dropped my CRV, and a steelie with wildcat snowtire mounted on it, off at Les Schwab Friday, and they had no issues.

Stoked, no selling on craigslist and then buying new rims/tires:D

Not sure if this means all wheel/types in this model range will swap w/o issue or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any idea whether 07 wheels and tyres will fit on to 05 models? ie the other way round. Trying to bid on some locally and would be best to have this knowledge first obviously.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Any idea whether 07 wheels and tyres will fit on to 05 models? ie the other way round. Trying to bid on some locally and would be best to have this knowledge first obviously.
Since the 05's had 16" wheels in order to clear what was then larger brakes (over 2002-2004 models), the 17's from an 07 should be fine. Anyone know what the offset is for both years?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing pics of the steelies on the '07. Anything oughta look better than those fruity daisy wheels they come with.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Since the 05's had 16" wheels in order to clear what was then larger brakes (over 2002-2004 models), the 17's from an 07 should be fine. Anyone know what the offset is for both years?

According to my rim supplier the 1997-2006 CRV have a +55 offset and the 2007 uses a +50 offset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts