Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
No clue what you're talking about buddy, add more words
leaving 5am tomorrow on a road trip around a few western states. would have left today, but my "ride" is getting their 2019 CR-V serviced, and a recall taken care of. that's why i'm chiming in. i don't know exactly what they (Honda service) will do, but she was told "we need it most of the day, you get a free loaner". we are in greater Seattle area, vehicle purchased mid-April '19.

Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019 CR-V vehicles. The metal core of the steering wheel may have burrs which can damage the harnesses routed within, potentially disabling the driver's air bag or causing it to deploy without warning. .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mine took 45 min.
nice first post, friend.
she got the call just after noon that it was ready. hadn't stuck around to watch (she LOVED the 2018 Civic EX-T loaner!) so can't comment on how long it actually took.
and another thing.....the trip was great, thanks. 2,500 miles and i drove 'em all. the '19 EX AWD is quite a bit nicer than my babied '15 EX AWD. buttoned down much better. thought i would dislike the ACC but it worked GREAT! LKAS, meh. lots of two lane (each way :)) interstate travel. i like to go as far left (in the left lane) as possible when passing a slower big rig, and the LKAS stiffened up the steering when i drifted over that way out of the center of the lane. so i turned it off after a few minutes and didn't use it again. or check the manual to see if it's adjustable. '19 CRV is an easy companion to live with on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts