Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take possession of an 06 after totaling my 03 the other night here in RI. The 06's sunglass holder(Door) will not click closed and stay closed, is there a Clip or mechanism that can be replaced without having to buy the entire map light assembly housing?......I did find one on Ebay......but I would like to avoid having to buying it if there is just and easier way. Thanks for the help in advance and Pics are awesome to illustrate if you guys can!:)

·
Everything in Moderation
7,615 Posts
Don't know about color, but the '03 would bolt right in to your 'new' '06.

If you don't want to buy new (the same units were used in CR-Vs, Accords, and Acura TLs of the early 2000s) ask at a junk yard.

I have a TL unit in my '06 CR-V because it includes a Homelink opener for my garage doors.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
^^^ Had an Accord one in my 06 for the Homelink feature. The grey color is slightly different though.

OP if your interested I would sell the Homelink one I have since my V is a total loss and I swapped back on the factory one.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts

·
Everything in Moderation
7,615 Posts
If the color is similar you hardly notice a different shade of tan or gray... Our Homelink unit is a darker gray than the OEM V piece, but no one has ever noticed. There are lighter colors of gray as well.

I'm sure there are different shades of tan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts