Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I know, I know.. There have been one too many post on tyre recommendations but most of them are for roads/conditions in America and not to mention some of the tyres are not available here down under.

So, I thought of creating a new post specifically for the people Down Under as we are also on the same crappy Bridgestone Duelers H/T 470.

Some research shows that our options here are

Bridgestone Duelers H/T 470
Kumho KL51
Michelin Latitude Tour
Yokohama Geolander GO51 H/T
Goodyear WRANGLER HP AW

My OEM Bridgestones are near it's end (currently at 91000kms). Read at tirerack.com that the Michelin and Kumho are pretty good. Any one have them here down under? Suggestions? Additions to the list?

Cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update, decided to get Michelin Latitude Tour after reading reviews on the internet. So far the Michelin's have been great. dry and wet traction are execellent and it's quieter than the Bridgestones. Not sure about the thread wear yet at I've just had it. Will post here for update.

Just a note, if anyone wishes to get these tyres in Australia, there might be a long wait for it. I had to wait for about a month as they ran out of it and was waiting for a new shipment. These tyres are very popular here and it's best to enquire early.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For anyone who wants to know, just changed my Michelin Latitude Tour. The CR-V has done 180,000 kms. I think I've done well on the Michelins. My new set of tyres are the Continental CrossContact LX 102T. Let's see how long this last for.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
For anyone who wants to know, just changed my Michelin Latitude Tour. The CR-V has done 180,000 kms. I think I've done well on the Michelins. My new set of tyres are the Continental CrossContact LX 102T. Let's see how long this last for.
How many miles did the tires do?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts