Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Putting in a new AC Compressor and expansion valve. system has been flushed out.. Everything is almost back together now and I'm at the stage on how much oil to add to the compressor and / or anywhere else in the system oil may need to be added. Does anyone have this information? Or do you know where I can find it?
2009 CRV 4 cyl.

THANKS!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Bing ‘09 CRV shop manual?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been looking and haven't found yet. Wouldn't have asked if I didn't find it. Why even bother with that reply?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Been looking and haven't found yet. Wouldn't have asked if I didn't find it. Why even bother with that reply?
I simply asked a question.....made a suggestion. Your OP didn’t say you had done any searching on your own.

Dave J is a nice guy......be sure to thank him.

I see you did.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I simply asked a question.....made a suggestion. Your OP didn’t say you had done any searching on your own.
Slow, boring day for you? I wasn't aware I had to itemize my entire search process. Is the point of this specific forum to find out information like what I was searching for? Isn't it a assumed by any semi-cogent person that they would initially do web searches, then turn to a forum for this information if they cannot find it?

Dave J is a nice guy......be sure to thank him.
Indeed he is. I already did. Scroll up.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Indeed he is. I already did. Scroll up.
I acknowledged that you did. Scroll down.

My bad for making a suggestion. I've done 2 automotive A/C conversions.......the Internet is where I found the compressor oil info I needed.......all by myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts