Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, i'm just new to the forums. Got the 09 urban titanium.
Just wanted to share some pix before winter hits over here..then i'll be forced to remove these rims and put on some winter tires :(

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good Lookin............got the same color also...........those wheels........nice..........any problems with the tire pressure monitoring???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Lookin............got the same color also...........those wheels........nice..........any problems with the tire pressure monitoring???

Thx! Well the CRV is only less than a week old so I guess I haven't seen any probs so far. The TPMS was damaged during shipping of the rims so one of them had to be replaced. Why do you ask, is there a common problem I should keep an eye out for?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thx! Well the CRV is only less than a week old so I guess I haven't seen any probs so far. The TPMS was damaged during shipping of the rims so one of them had to be replaced. Why do you ask, is there a common problem I should keep an eye out for?
I ask as I read on here that the angle of the valve stems is different on the LX and EX wheels.......and sometimes new wheels have to have new valves or a mod kit to make the TMC work correctly........if not the dash display shows a error message????? Anyone else care to expalin better than I can?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts