Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday was 1 year since we brought home the CRV. :Happy: I didn't really want to let the 2001 Accord go :( , but time to move on. Funny, I wanted some electronics that were not in the 2001, like bluetooth, and those have been the only issues-electronic *** headunit ***. I think we get frustrated when we don't understand the electronic parts when we had something pop up. I'm trying to roll w/it and do a little research if something happens. amazing how restarting the headunit or restarting the vehicle resolves some of them. reminds me of being told "to fix your PC, just do alt-control-delete"..... i.e. restart your PC.

I have not had the major concerns/issues of others, and have been quite happy w/our CRV. Amazing how in 17 years more plastic has replaced metal on vehicles!

I want to thank all for their guidance and direction. BTW - we added to all windows the ceramic window tint (thanks for the help group). we have 15 on f/sides and cargo, 30 on b/sides as Honda already had privacy glass. Folks, I've had tinting on all my cars, but this stuff is amazing.... the heat reduction is great! :Rockin:

again, thanks!

Registered
Congrats on hitting the one year mark. I will be joining you very soon and am just as happy with the CR-V as you are. She has given me no problems and is driving just as good today as the day I got her.

Rob

Registered
Welcome to the forum Maxim. Glad to read your notes of overall satisfaction. I too am in your corner of really enjoying driving my now 14 month old CR-V and having no issues.
Have you checked with your dealer about the electronic issues? Seems like I've read on the forum that some have had those issues addressed and resolved.
Happy driving! Jimbob

Registered
I'm at 1 year 3 months with my 2017 AWD Touring and it's been great! Of course I do not have OD issues even at 10k miles so far. I'm still impressed with the overall balance of features, size, comfort, and performance. I do wish it had more power at times but that is mainly due to the comparison to our MB GLK350 4Matic that does 0-60 in 5.8sec. The CRV remains our do-it-all vehicle used for hauling people, plants, small furniture, boxes, etc. Fits nicely in our garage and is a marvel of interior space.

I do know that many on this forum have issues with the CRV but for me it is a great SUV that I plan to hand on to for at least 4 more years.

Registered
becuse of this forum I was able to hear about problems associated with the upper trim levels and turbo,engine. I purchased the 2018 CRV LX 4months ago and have been more than satisfied with the vehicle.

The comfortable ride, good gas mileage, huge storage in the back. All these things and more have made this first time CRV buyer very happy and pleased with my selection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts