Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odyssey.JPG

Of course mostly a joke, but we did have the oil dilution issue. For anyone wondering, private party sale of old CRV was very fair in my opinion. Taking this bad boy on its first trip tomorrow, with twins it was always the better fit. Of course the wife misses our old CRV because of "ick van stigma" but i think after a couple days of using it she will love it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,027 Posts
Is that an Ody... our friends got another one again not great for the gas .. but congrats.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V AWD Touring
376 Posts
Congratulations on the new vehicle. You really didn't fix anything. You avoided the issue.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations on the new vehicle. You really didn't fix anything. You avoided the issue.
See brackets that say (For me) lol. The dealership always told me it was nothing to worry about, normal yada yada. I didnt sell it due to any issues, really just to get a larger vehicle. Loved that CRV, it was a beautiful. Couple hundred miles getting around 23-24 mpg vs high 20's to low 30's for crv.

Had it not been for me craving more space we wouldve kept the CRV, loved that car. End of the day it wasnt financially feasible to have 2 newer vehicles in the garage. Thats a recipe for poor for us.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,920 Posts
I’ll be replacing my Civic with one of those bad boys in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
See brackets that say (For me) lol. The dealership always told me it was nothing to worry about, normal yada yada. I didnt sell it due to any issues, really just to get a larger vehicle. Loved that CRV, it was a beautiful. Couple hundred miles getting around 23-24 mpg vs high 20's to low 30's for crv.

Had it not been for me craving more space we wouldve kept the CRV, loved that car. End of the day it wasnt financially feasible to have 2 newer vehicles in the garage. Thats a recipe for poor for us.
Congratulations on the new vehicle and you also made another Oil Dilution thread as a parting gift! That is something that we are seriously lacking of late:applause:, it keeps certain people happy to know and oil dilution threads are always covering the first page of the forum.

Rob

·
Registered
197 Posts
Funny, that's my garage: a 2018 Odyssey and a 2018 CRV.

Back on track, I had the fix applied a month ago, and it seems to be working.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts