1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 CRV--LX.
It has been maintained very well.

I just turned over 100K miles--but I did not see any kind of warning lights
telling me that certain items needed attention.

I was shocked that no lights appeared.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Can someone send me a list of the items that I need to have done for the 100K service? (In order, by priority)

And the list for the 105K service?

My owners manual was "borrowed"...

Thanks to all...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You can download your manual from Honda

Also if you download the manual for the 2006 CRV, it has a maintenance schedule like manufacturers provided before the maintenance minders where incorporated in the vehicle. The schedule for the 2006 will be the same as for the 2009 since they have virtually the same drive train.

·
Not-a-Mechanic
365 Posts
It seems like the mm only pops up codes for service when oil comes due. Predict you will very soon get codes for oil, spark plugs and coolant.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Do you expect to die or have a cardiac event when you turn 65?????

The MM is doing it's thing - you do yours and pay attention to it.

Your CR-V has LOTS of miles left in it!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Stop worrying about those dumb lights.

As long as you have maintained it correctly as needed (changed fluids etc) there is nothing to worry about. Only thing that will be due if it hasn't been done would be spark plugs.

100k isnt some big deal anymore, just another day in the life of a car these days. When you start pushing 200k then more attention besides routine maintenance becomes part of the to do list.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Not-a-Mechanic
365 Posts
I'm pretty old and the mm thing was a real adjustment for me. But I absolutely love it! Everything is in there except brake fluid change (3 years) and possible valve adjust at 100k, if it makes any noise. Many recommend just to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts