Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
LOL Awesome!! I keep finding little things here/there and I am 1800 miles in.
Back in 1977 ( I know I'm old), bought a Chevy Corvette. Took me more than a month to realize that the radio dial window (time when AM/FM station indicator was a needle moving on a string) was also the opening door for an 8 track tape deck.

·
Registered
193 Posts

And I just discovered the driver's window has a one touch close!
Hi Dario, do you have any noise on the driver side window when it's almost closed? Do you notice any difference between the driver side window and the passenger side window? Just curious, thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi ohman, I read people complaining about noise coming from the driver's side window, so I was concerned when a little funny noise sometimes was coming from my window. Luckily I found the solution right away: The window was not completely closed, even a fraction of an inch will produce some noise now and then, so there, closing it all the way did the trick for me.

So far this suv has been proved fantastic in all senses, and no noises from anywhere in the interior, zero. So far, but eventually vibration will find something to rattle that will drive me crazy and I'll try to correct it.

One of the most fun, perfectly thought design vehicle I've ever had, really!

Never an issue with the passenger side window, and something else, sometimes windows can produce noise when they are closed all the way, putting too much pressure all around. I quick touch to the switch relieves pressure without opening the window, and eliminating noise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts