Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Take a moment to enter our new BBQ contest here for a chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card! The contest ends on June 30th, so don't delay!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there

has anyone ever asked oneself where is the subwoofer in 16' CRV if equipped!?? I stubbled on it quite accidentally; case in point, the head unit on EXL models has subwoofer feature integrated in its software; I recently updated the speakers in the doors and I was curious whether my model had a subwoofer on the inside and after some research done online and detailing my car the other day I stumbled upon it and here it is; in fact, i've seen this from the first day of owning CRV back in 2016 yet I was thinking its something related to the seat heater or something alike

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yes, it's been there since 2007.

Reactions: miden141

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly, my take that was something relating to the door, electricity or a seat function; I always consider the subwoofer feature on the head unit something gimmicking something that was not there in the car; thankfully after the closer research I discovered the quite opposite; this is our first CRV anyways and we like the Vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts