Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just joined and have finally gotten serious about looking for a new car. I test drive the 2020 CRv EX and was disappointed at the (engine?) Noise. Anyone have insight or experience with this? Also was it my imagination that the steering wheel is smaller than normal?

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,771 Posts
What disappointed you about the noise?

Too loud? Too quiet? Something else?

As for the steering wheel - its fine. No idea what you're comparing the size to. Specifics needed - not emotion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Dark Knight,
Sorry if I seemed emotional, I thought I was just stating the facts. The ride is very noisy. I imagine I could get used to the steering wheel, but one of main criteria for a new vehicle is a quiet ride. Thank you for your response!

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,771 Posts
Unless you were revving the tits off it, the 1.5T is a very quiet and sublime engine.

Any engine under stress will cause noise to elevate, but even on idle, I think the engine is one of the quietest around.

I'll have to politely disagree with you on that sir.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Let us know what you decide. Driving some other new models might give more perspective on noise levels as well as other features.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts