Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newly refurbished by Speedometer Service in NEW condition with wiring pigtail. Least expensive on the Web with no inflated outrageous shipping charges. $30.00 plus USPS to your zip code. PayPal is preferred payment.[/FONT][/B]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newly refurbished by Speedometer Service in NEW condition with wiring pigtail. Least expensive on the Web with no inflated outrageous shipping charges. $30.00 plus USPS to your zip code. PayPal is preferred payment.[/FONT][/B]
hi will you ship to europe and if so what are the shipping cost to the netherlands?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one I bought on eBay but can not find a pigtail for since my 97 was not originally equipped with clock. If you are interested send me a message at johnjdozierjr at gmail.com $30.00

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi will you ship to europe and if so what are the shipping cost to the netherlands?
Since you have shown interest and these parts are not as readily available to you, send me your zip code and I will go to Post Office and see what the shipping charge is and let you know.
If you have access to EBAY, you can see my ad there as a complete package of items I no longer need, it's all or none. I replied to different people interested on CRV site with no reply. Best to contact me through...……[email protected]

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.